First Brisbane POOL ride

Beepbeep41

Got a ping, 1.5surge, accepted of course. One second later Ola pings and it was just a reaction to accept. Whoops! Now I got two jobs so I head to the Uber customer thinking along the way how I’m gonna get away with this. I arrive at my Uber customer and he hops in I say “thanks for requesting UberPool ride” he says “what!?” I say “yeah, this pool ride, you ok with that?” He says “yeah...I spose...”. “We off to get next rider” I say. So off we go to pick up my Ola rider, he opens the door and looks at my pax then looks at me. I say “this Sunshine50 promotion” he says “what!??” I say “yeah!! Sunshine50 promotions multiple rider, it so cheap!!” He then hops in, I swipe start ride. Uber customer going CBD, Ola customer going to New Farm. This perfect I think :smiles: I do drop offs, make $82 all together in half an hour. Me home drinking beer quicker than ever tonight! :smiles: :smiles:

Golfer

Got a ping, 1.5surge, accepted of course. One second later Ola pings and it was just a reaction to accept. Whoops! Now I got two jobs so I head to the Uber customer thinking along the way how I’m gonna get away with this. I arrive at my Uber customer and he hops in I say “thanks for requesting UberPool ride” he says “what!?” I say “yeah, this pool ride, you ok with that?” He says “yeah...I spose...”. “We off to get next rider” I say. So off we go to pick up my Ola rider, he opens the door and looks at my pax then looks at me. I say “this Sunshine50 promotion” he says “what!??” I say “yeah!! Sunshine50 promotions multiple rider, it so cheap!!” He then hops in, I swipe start ride. Uber customer going CBD, Ola customer going to New Farm. This perfect I think :smiles: I do drop offs, make $82 all together in half an hour. Me home drinking beer quicker than ever tonight! :smiles: :smiles:
"More moves than a tin of worms ":wink:
I can' help but feel that is highly amusing
"When you're hot you're hot "" Jerry Reed

Last edited:

ST DYMPHNA son

...and when you woke up have you fund yourself wet all over???...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Hugh G

Bullshitmeter3.jpg

SCREENSHOTS PLEASE, OR IT DIDN"T HAPPEN !

Automated Statement Verification Feedback:
  • Unintelligible drivel
  • Insufficient Evidence
  • Ongoing Credibility Issues

I success ;-)
  • Unintelligible drivel
  • Grammar
  • Meaningless

Last edited:

tigermanmantiger5

View attachment 238793

SCREENSHOTS PLEASE, OR IT DIDN"T HAPPEN !

• Unintelligible drivel
  • Insufficient Evidence
  • Ongoing Credibility Issues

• Unintelligible drivel
  • Grammar
  • Meaningless
Lies form the snake oil salesman. Remember you are earning the average weekly wage and you dont pay for fuel. Zero cred here chap.

QLDUberDriver

Fact or Fairy Tale, it shows again your tactics as a dodgy unskilled worker. Lets go back to remind everyone how you admitted to try and scam Zoom2U with deliveries and got booted on the first day.

Hey, didn't you make scare comments about how risky to join OLA was with how secure with your info is? Thanks goodness your type is almost extinct.