Fired!

JPaiva

Chutzpah is the word to which you’re referring. You went the Hooked on Phonics route.
I suppose you should take it up with webster dictionary. You are using the less common spelling. Unlike many, I diligently research prior to posting here. However, some people still need to see it to believe it. So here's a screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201023-230456_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201023-230456_Chrome.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 13

Monkeyman4394

I suppose you should take it up with webster dictionary. You are using the less common spelling. Unlike many, I diligently research prior to posting here. However, some people still need to see it to believe it. So here's a screenshot.
Even that is a far cry from your original “hutspa.”

JPaiva

Even that is a far cry from your original “hutspa.”
far cry? only difference is using an "s" instead of a "z". Thank you for allowing 1 letter difference in spelling to be worthy of your trolling. Must be a slow posting day on the forum to be so worthy.

Monkeyman4394

far cry? only difference is using an "s" instead of a "z". Thank you for allowing 1 letter difference in spelling to be worthy of your trolling. Must be a slow posting day on the forum to be so worthy.
It’s more about your condescension toward others while your own command of language (punctuation, grammar, spelling) is mediocre. Glass houses.

Jon Stoppable

Bear thinks you might have clicked on the "chutzpah" link from that page if you had diligently researched.

JPaiva

It’s more about your condescension toward others while your own command of language (punctuation, grammar, spelling) is mediocre. Glass houses.
sorry, I'm only a credentialed journalist that writes for broadcast, not print. Thank you again for taking your time to troll my post vs the 100's of more worthy options.
Post automatically merged:

or better yet let me speak millineal 🏏⚠️📲🎥🗿⛵😤

Last edited:

JPaiva

You are definitely not that.
Obviously not, 2 simulcast radio stations 300,000+ listener base and 8 newscasts a day... Must be a fake news journalist with 18 years experience. 20201024_233431.jpg
20201024_233431.jpg
Here's my degree . Circa 2002. I'm going to take an educated guess you don't have one?

daveinlv

Damn. I feel bad for him. It underscores the lesson we all learn the hard way: you can't afford to stop and have a conversation about why you're cancelling. You read a situation with your eyes as best you can, if there's a single observable red flag, hit the gas and cancel as soon as possible.

In regards to unwanted dog passengers, it might be worth it to invest in a little battery-operated ultra-high-frequency sound emitter.. something that will cause the dogs enough distress that the owner will be forced to cancel and leave your vehicle but won't be easily blamed on you, the driver.

I've been told that if you see a dog ANYWHERE NEAR the rider, drive away and cancel. Problem with that is, nasty rider with dog calls Uber and tells Uber you refused to pick them up and Uber fires you with no recourse. Uber tends to believe riders and DISbelieve drivers. Which is why I quit driving in March thanks to Covid, and am not planning on starting up again..

Monkeyman4394

My only dog experience was pretty positive. She (college student) let me know while I was on my way. She had a big, clean blanket. She even asked, once I arrived, if I was sure it was okay. The dog was a little 50 pound pit mix—pretty and friendly, but not overly so; she hopped in, gave me a sniff, and relaxed. We talked a little about how sensitive dogs can be to a person’s homeostatic changes, and how much her dog helps her. I dropped them both off at the nature center for a hike. If she’d tipped (either she, really), it would have been perfect.

uberist

Picked up an EX Uber driver last night, said his 5th trip on Uber he pulled up and his PAX had two very large "Service Dogs" He told the PAX sorry can't take those two big dogs especially on my leather seats. PAX said you have to I'm legally bling and they are my "Service Dogs". Guy says sorry and drove off.

Took all of 10 minutes for his app to shut down. Fired on the spot. Said Uber sent a message about service animals and refused to contact him regarding the situation. Said he went to a Uber hub and after waiting nearly 2 hours he was told to leave and not come back. No discussion about the events at all.

He said he knows he was wrong but he also said he was pretty sure they were not service dogs and the guy was not blind as the guy ran across a 4 lane street at an angle to get to his car and the dogs trailed behind the guy and did not lead the guy at all. He said the claws on those dogs were huge and he was afraid they would ruin his seats.

No tip.
FYI my neice has a serice dog and there are rules they have to follow

first clue that a person is a POS is when they tell you it is a certified service animal. service animals are not required to be "Certified"
online companies make money off this BS.

go to this site and print the info.

UberBastid

My wife used to own and operate a book store.
We put a sign in the front window that "Dogs are welcome, children must be on leash."

Most people viewed it as a joke.
Some got insulted.

It gets hotter than the hinges of Hell here in the summer.
We had one regular who'd bring her blond lab in.
She'd sit behind the counter and watch us work .. we'd step over her if necessary, she didn't care.
Cool dog. Better behaved than most kids.

Told her master that "She (and you) are welcome here any time."