Fired from Uber

ada1985

No surge ever comes up with Lyft.. While the downtown area maybe at a $4 or $5 surge with Uber.. I look at Lyft and it doesn't show not show anything.. Sometimes it show square or retangular boxes in surge areas, but no indicator showing how much more..

Stav53

Lyft is improving by the day. I used to get all kind of "hood" people on Lyft, Now rarely so. It seems like Lyft is taking quite a bit of market share from Uber here in south Florida. Uber still ahead of Lyft on the app performance side though.

ada1985

Lyft is improving by the day. I used to get all kind of "hood" people on Lyft, Now rarely so. It seems like Lyft is taking quite a bit of market share from Uber here in south Florida. Uber still ahead of Lyft on the app performance side though.
Last night was good for me for the first time.. Seems like younger people use it more, and the first 3 trips were with not with nice people.. Picked up a girl and drive her a mile, silent the whole way.. Second trip 3 people from the airport, all were quiet, only spoke when they had too.. Third trip was the next day.. A girl from the airport, 15 mile trip.. Quite all the way, didn't speak unless she had to.. forth trip, back to the airport, and an older couple going 25-30 miles away.. Very nice and talkative.. I kept the app on this time, got someone in queue, picked them up.. Nice people from the bars/resturant area.. Drove them 5 miles.. Another trip after, boyfriend/girlfriend going 40 miles away, boyfreind claimed to have had a few too many to drive even though he seemed fine to me.. They were nice.. Dropped them off and called it a night.. made $70 after 4 trips.. Hope I get more people like them.. At first I wasen't crazy about Lyft, and I hope to get more "nice" people..

Wildgoose

I have a GPS spoof program that I have had on my phone that I use on dating websites to put my profile in a different location, and had it on my phone way before starting with Uber.. There was a few times I went into the Uber app while I forgot the GPS spoof was still running.. Ive never used it with Uber but I did get text message saying that "Cannot work with your current settings", Took a few times to even realize that that was the reason I got that message. So today I found out that was the reason why my account got deactivated.. I called support they said they can't do anything about it.. Here's the email: Due to repeated fraudulent conduct that violates the terms and conditions of your Technology Services Agreement (or similar contract), Uber is permanently deactivating your account, effective immediately. This decision is final and cannot be reversed by contacting support or visiting a Greenlight Hub.

Asked to speak with someone higher up and they would not connect me.. I tried to explain to them exactly what I said above and told them I would remove it.. Does anyone know who I could contact and explain the situation?
Feel sorry for you to hear this. Uber Head quarter is located at 1455 Market St #400, San Francisco, CA 94103. Write an plea letter to them or pay a visit there. I hope someone could help you. Good luck.

Robert Larrison

Feel sorry for you to hear this. Uber Head quarter is located at 1455 Market St #400, San Francisco, CA 94103. Write an plea letter to them or pay a visit there. I hope someone could help you. Good luck.
ROFL
He doesn't have to go to HQ, just set your stalker program to show you circling the block, or multiple vehicles

JayLeeKou

This company is absurd, cruelty, rogue, or unprincipled.

Attachments

• 757EE2D3-F688-49AC-953F-DEEBCDC70E34.jpeg
    757EE2D3-F688-49AC-953F-DEEBCDC70E34.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 75
I have a GPS spoof program that I have had on my phone that I use on dating websites to put my profile in a different location, and had it on my phone way before starting with Uber.. There was a few times I went into the Uber app while I forgot the GPS spoof was still running.. Ive never used it with Uber but I did get text message saying that "Cannot work with your current settings", Took a few times to even realize that that was the reason I got that message. So today I found out that was the reason why my account got deactivated.. I called support they said they can't do anything about it.. Here's the email: Due to repeated fraudulent conduct that violates the terms and conditions of your Technology Services Agreement (or similar contract), Uber is permanently deactivating your account, effective immediately. This decision is final and cannot be reversed by contacting support or visiting a Greenlight Hub.

Asked to speak with someone higher up and they would not connect me.. I tried to explain to them exactly what I said above and told them I would remove it.. Does anyone know who I could contact and explain the situation?
My guess you have a reason to hide your location on dating sites. Either you are married and cheating, aren't who you say you are, trying to do something illegal or just don't live in a real world. Either way you are FIRED! Get over it. You failed to keep up with the agreements of the contract. I don't believe you that you forgot. I think you tried to get away with it. Something doesn't smell right here. Where there is smoke there is fire. What else are you hiding??

mlo1956

Right behind Uber on this one, they need to get rid off ANYONE using ANYTHING at ANYTIME that isn’t a straight app process. Why would anyone need a GPS spoof at anytime?

The more crooks Uber removes the more work there’s for honest drivers.

Goodbye and good ridden el!

Uberexit

When you call customer support, you call someone in India or somewhere else and they say they don't have the authority to do anything.. I asked them to connect me to someone higher up and they wouldn't, just to get me off the phone, they told me to just reply to that email that I got which is a "noreply" email..
So damn annoying.

Uber1010

Just go to the biggest hub and punish them if you are not guilty ....but if you are 1% guiltly let go

UberTrent9

Right behind Uber on this one, they need to get rid off ANYONE using ANYTHING at ANYTIME that isn’t a straight app process. Why would anyone need a GPS spoof at anytime?

The more crooks Uber removes the more work there’s for honest drivers.

Goodbye and good ridden el!

You mean good riddance?

Taksomotor

Why is every one is trying to avoid a ghetto? If there are less drivers in there there must be more rides! And people on ghettos are usually more appreciative of service

tc49821

Last night was good for me for the first time.. Seems like younger people use it more, and the first 3 trips were with not with nice people.. Picked up a girl and drive her a mile, silent the whole way.. Second trip 3 people from the airport, all were quiet, only spoke when they had too.. Third trip was the next day.. A girl from the airport, 15 mile trip.. Quite all the way, didn't speak unless she had to.. forth trip, back to the airport, and an older couple going 25-30 miles away.. Very nice and talkative.. I kept the app on this time, got someone in queue, picked them up.. Nice people from the bars/resturant area.. Drove them 5 miles.. Another trip after, boyfriend/girlfriend going 40 miles away, boyfreind claimed to have had a few too many to drive even though he seemed fine to me.. They were nice.. Dropped them off and called it a night.. made $70 after 4 trips.. Hope I get more people like them.. At first I wasen't crazy about Lyft, and I hope to get more "nice" people..

What's wrong w a quiet pax,I can see if they are rude,obxnious or what ever.

UberBastid

Why is every one is trying to avoid a ghetto? If there are less drivers in there there must be more rides! And people on ghettos are usually more appreciative of service
Depends on your motive for driving Uber.
IF you want to be a rideshare driver the rest of your life - if that is what you aspire to - then you should go where the rides are. Go for the twenty year retirement package and the gold pin that Uber offers.
I drove to make money, sure; but the main reason was to find something better. Find a position that I deserved. I talked to every person that got in my car about my favorite subject - me. I had an elevator pitch for every pax on ... me. I asked everyone where they worked and if they liked it. I asked if there were any positions open that fit my skills. I asked who I should talk to about that position, and if I could use the pax's name when I introduced myself.

Think about the answers I woulda gotten from some ghetto rat.
He is not going to be able to help me.
Even if he could, he wouldn't.

Why would I let it into my car? For $3.65 ... ?