• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Firearms for drivers

Waingro

I think a Taser Gun or some Sarin Gas being dispensed via the Sun Visor would be far more effective and fun also...

simbaa

Personally I pack heat. I have a Smith and Wesson S&P shield, a Glock 43X, and an MP5 (fully auto) under the seat. I often wear a bullet proof vest under my tuxedo jacket. I leave nothing to chance. I'm even getting ejector seats installed in my Mercedes as well. I'll have the last laugh.

U/L guy

Personally I pack heat. I have a Smith and Wesson S&P shield, a Glock 43X, and an MP5 (fully auto) under the seat. I often wear a bullet proof vest under my tuxedo jacket. I leave nothing to chance. I'm even getting ejector seats installed in my Mercedes as well. I'll have the last laugh.
I just eat a couple of burritos before I drive, best defense or offense.

simbaa

I just eat a couple of burritos before I drive, best defense or offense.
I enjoy burritos as well. I also like beef quesaritos and beefy five layer burritos. However, none of that fine Mexican food is of much use if a punk tries to rob you. That's when I pull out my Nina with the hollow points and fill him up full of lead. I've had to do it twice. Damn Uber would not let me charge them a clean up fee to clean the blood either. I'm still a bit angry about that.