Fire tip (emergency meet up today)

OMW2FYB

So today there is going to be a big game at fedex field

And look no uber pin to ruin everything. Go ahead look at your map.
I believe its a no go zone for you drivers.
Yes boys and girls. Today is Virginia Tech vs West Virginia at Fedex Field.

Meet up at the sports and learning complex.

As they say in uber. This will be a shoy show of epic portions.

yankdog

So today there is going to be a big game at fedex field

And look no uber pin to ruin everything. Go ahead look at your map.
I believe its a no go zone for you drivers.
Yes boys and girls. Today is Virginia Tech vs West Virginia at Fedex Field.

Meet up at the sports and learning complex.

As they say in uber. This will be a shoy show of epic portions.
Do they play every year there for some reason or is it a special thing this year. I might drop by. I love blowing my 4.0 surge in 2 hour traffic before I get to the beltway.

OMW2FYB

First time since 2003.
This was a heated rivalry between them.
This rivalry hearkens back to the days of the civil war. Between good and evil. West Virginia and its subject pf Virginia.

I am really embellishing. But they are out here tail gating already

yankdog

First time since 2003.
This was a heated rivalry between them.
This rivalry hearkens back to the days of the civil war. Between good and evil. West Virginia and its subject pf Virginia.

I am really embellishing. But they are out here tail gating already
Oh yeah I'm from wv and a wvu fan. Maybe I will get a ride to Morgantown at 4x surge lol. Ok not likely. But I didn't know since 2003 tho. Back when I was paying closer attention to college ball I knew it was either Blacksburg or Morgantown lotion wise

New2This

Uber did put something in to fornicate us and draw the ants. No Boost or pickup bonus but there is a notification in the app...

Screenshot_20170903-112034.png

Avoid the P.G. Sports Complex unless you really enjoy sitting in a half mile backup. THAT'S the shitshow.

yankdog

I wonder if Lube in a Jiffy and Fed Up Field will draw ants to create downtown surge tonight?

John Origami

dropped off 2 trips there. was hell getting the second one in but they tipped $20 which made up for the sitting in traffic for 20 minutes.

Could be hell trying to pickup like coldplay was, just a crapshoot for if you find your passenger and actually escape.

LowIQCrazyMika

Looks like all the ants have headed to FedEx field that surrounding areas like McLean and Wolf Trap, a city where surge doesn't really happen, is surging at 3x+