Financed car

Inshur

wael

hi guys
I financed car toyota corolla 16 for 5 months ago and i started to work on this car for one week ago amd because corolla is too small and tighty my rating got down form 4.9 to 4.5 so i am done with this car
So guys how i can get out of this situation
Can i get this car back and get another car ??
I paid 5 paymets for this car and I don't know if the company can return this car and get another one or what should i do and what is my situation with the bank now if i wanna return it or replace it ??

Uber Driver 007

You can’t ‘return’ the car.

You can sell it, at a significant loss (i.e. $5K+) and pay off the remaining difference out of pocket.

I use TNCs almost daily as a rider and have never down-rated a driver because they showed up in a Corolla. It doesn’t even cross my mind. There’s some other reason for your significant drop.

wael

You can’t ‘return’ the car.

You can sell it, at a significant loss (i.e. $5K+) and pay off the remaining difference out of pocket.

I use TNCs almost daily as a rider and have never down-rated a driver because they showed up in a Corolla. It doesn’t even cross my mind. There’s some other reason for your significant drop.
But am sure its dropped because of the car
My rating was always 4.9 and in just one week since I started to work on corolla its dropped to 4.5
Its a nightmare for me bro and idk what to do !!

kg42

I see all day elantras rentals, thinking its cheap deal for newbs. they must be like you having same problem. imagine this spoiled pax getting from suburbans to corolla. yes its posible

Uber Driver 007

But am sure its dropped because of the car
My rating was always 4.9 and in just one week since I started to work on corolla its dropped to 4.5
Its a nightmare for me bro and idk what to do !!

Are you a tall / big guy who reclines the driver seat all the way back?

uber79nyc

If you don’t drive much 1 star alone can cause real damage to your rating.
If you really believe it is the car you can always trade in your car even financed, go to the same dealer and see your options, which I am sure won’t be pretty.

jaybx17

Get with a base bro. No ratings and your car should be good, no loss. It could be the car since most pax think anything smaller than a camry is uncomfortable or isn't an Uber but most pax shouldn't and don't care. Either way working base will eliminate both.

There are alot more factors involved in this though including your driving skills with that car, does it smell, it is well kept etc....... also how many trips have you even done so far? Personally mine has gone lowest 4.7 when I first started cause I didn't have enough trips under my belt but no lower so I mean it could be something else bro.

wael

I see all day elantras rentals, thinking its cheap deal for newbs. they must be like you having same problem. imagine this spoiled pax getting from suburbans to corolla. yes its posible
How many RATED trips do you have total?
1200 trips

How many RATED trips do you have total?
1200 trips lyft

Get with a base bro. No ratings and your car should be good, no loss. It could be the car since most pax think anything smaller than a camry is uncomfortable or isn't an Uber but most pax shouldn't and don't care. Either way working base will eliminate both.

There are alot more factors involved in this though including your driving skills with that car, does it smell, it is well kept etc....... also how many trips have you even done so far? Personally mine has gone lowest 4.7 when I first started cause I didn't have enough trips under my belt but no lower so I mean it could be something else bro.
I do like 120 trips a week

If you don’t drive much 1 star alone can cause real damage to your rating.
If you really believe it is the car you can always trade in your car even financed, go to the same dealer and see your options, which I am sure won’t be pretty.
Do i need to pay more cash when i trade in or pay another down payment

K.O.N.Y

Voluntary repo is the only way out....but a repo would hurt your chances of getting a good deal for the next car you'll probably have to finance so I might be stuck with that car. To keep it real with you pax tell me they don't list me drivers they can't communicate with

Suism

Might just be your driving. I switch between my personal car and my tlc vehicle and its an adjustment since the brakes and accerelations handle differently. Same goes for my turns. Give it another week or two where you drive as best as possible as well as being respectful to your passengers, if your ratings didn't go up then come back here

Uber212

Go to any Toyota dealer and inquire about trading in the corolla for a camry. You can offset majority of the negative value of your loan by trading in for a car with promotional price and rebates etc. Remember, end of the month is the best time to check out a new car dealer because of their quotas they have to meet by the end of every month. Also go to a dealer in NJ, somewhere central like New Brunswick, Lakewood or Princeton etc. NJ dealers are easier to deal with and less games!!.

AllDayChevrolet

Corollas aren't the smallest cars that they used to be,....If you are for sure its the car which I don't think it is just that, then keep the passenger front seat all the way up,....keep the car super clean inside smelling fresh and pleasant, keep all phone chargers, make sure the windows are clean, the damn car dirt they don't notice but they look out the window so keep them spotless,... hell, I to 2 weeks without washing my silver car just keep my window spotless,......most to the time its just 1 passenger, half the time they are women, women are short! If its 2 women then they are just talking up a storm to each other,.... most of the time pax are on their phones/distracted... be patient and exercise all options before getting rid/replacing of the car,......

Quatro40

hi guys
I financed car toyota corolla 16 for 5 months ago and i started to work on this car for one week ago amd because corolla is too small and tighty my rating got down form 4.9 to 4.5 so i am done with this car
So guys how i can get out of this situation
Can i get this car back and get another car ??
I paid 5 paymets for this car and I don't know if the company can return this car and get another one or what should i do and what is my situation with the bank now if i wanna return it or replace it ??
Get current kbb trade in value based on year, mileage and accessories, compare that to how much you owe, that is how much you will need to trade in the car without taking a hit on your wallet.

SilentKnight

Corolla has decent leg room for back seat pax. There's definitely other reasons for lowered rating. Rear legroom on a new body Corolla is similar to mid-size class legroom. I think Corolla is legally a midsize car in EPA class for interior space.

wael

Corollas aren't the smallest cars that they used to be,....If you are for sure its the car which I don't think it is just that, then keep the passenger front seat all the way up,....keep the car super clean inside smelling fresh and pleasant, keep all phone chargers, make sure the windows are clean, the damn car dirt they don't notice but they look out the window so keep them spotless,... hell, I to 2 weeks without washing my silver car just keep my window spotless,......most to the time its just 1 passenger, half the time they are women, women are short! If its 2 women then they are just talking up a storm to each other,.... most of the time pax are on their phones/distracted... be patient and exercise all options before getting rid/replacing of the car,......
Do u know which kind of things that i can buy to make the car looks great and smell good ?

Uberinian

It's not the car.

Why the @@@@ do they need a lot of space for? The car isn't a hotel and it isn't a couch.

That car is fine enough for anyone to sit comfortably unless you're 500lbs+

maximumuber

Do u know which kind of things that i can buy to make the car looks great and smell good ?

Go to a regular car wash every week, you get TLC discount. And pull the front passenger seat all the way up, some customer think my car has lots of room because of that.

USMCX

120 trips a weeks sounds like a lot. Either get at least two car washes a week or buy the cleaning supplies to wash and clean it yourself. I've a bucket full of cleaning gear, deodorizer, etc

Inshur New York