• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Finally, we can thank our riders!

SHalester

IMG_5788.PNG

Well, this is new. Via app you can now send 'thanks' to a pax for a tip. As luck would have it 2 out of 3 trips today tipped. Used the function twice, no idea what the pax actually sees; you are not able to add comments.
As a side note this was a pool pax rated at 4.82! High grade poo? :biggrin:

Greenfox

View attachment 374036

Well, this is new. Via app you can now send 'thanks' to a pax for a tip. As luck would have it 2 out of 3 trips today tipped. Used the function twice, no idea what the pax actually sees; you are not able to add comments.
holy shite. You schluber....RIGHT NEXT TO ME! OY!

25rides7daysaweek

View attachment 374036

That's awesome!!!!
It's like a like on your u/p post
I bet it helps with our tips!!!!

Dekero

View attachment 374036

You made that with Photoshop... I've wished for a feature like that forever!!!

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
just in a thread last week that was asking for this option. I'll sure sure it. Did it twice today already.
Here's a thread from a few weeks ago asking for this exact feature.

WNYuber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
.....I'd like to add my pax NEVER talk about tip or tipping and I sure don't bring it up. BUT I will use this feature, did so already twice today. Just wish Uber would actually TELL us when there are new app features. How hard is that??????
It is amazing that Uber tells us about an imaginary Subway cookie promotion but they don't tell us about an amazing new app feature to thank our/their customers

#technologycompany :rollseyes:

Last edited:

SHalester

Too bad because one guy gave me a really nice in-app tip today.
yeah, when I started and then received tips I wanted to thank them. As a pax I always tip, but as a driver I think tips are awkward. not like i was back in food service where tips are standard. Point A to Point B in a decent and clean car. What exactly do we do that deserves tips?
I do accept them and now I'll send the thanks each time, tho curious what the pax actually sees. PLus I'd like to add my own text to the send.