Finally Unchained and deactivated !!

After a weekend night of dealing with lowlife uberXers i got the "deactivated" email from my X Master. And here is my response to him:
"Deactivated"?! Low rating?! Did the low raters explained the reason why they rated me low?! Or did uber took every low rating for granted?! Are all the uberX riders are saints?! Did a driver deserves a 1 star when he stopped a passenger from opening a beer can in his car?!! or light up a marijuana joint ?!! Does a drunk pax knows what his doing when rating a driver ? Why deactivate a driver that has 33 5stars in a 47 rated trips ?!! Why not listening to the 33?!!!
, how many of the 17 are 1 star?!! How many of them aren't Born @@@@@@@@?! And why?!! Why not deactivating pax of 2 stars ?! Does uber have an idea what a driver of uberx has to go through and how much abuse he has to take from some low life Xer riders in order to pay the $100.00 "quality course"?!! Does it really worth it for a driver to finance a brand new car to end up busting his ass risking his life while chasing illusional "Surge" that it seems he would never catch for .88 cent a mile minus gas ,uber fees , maintenance, car wash, mechanic....
The good news is : Uber for me was not a way to make my living, it was only a get to know the other face of my beautiful beloved city of Houston thanks god.
Last and not the least " HOW ABOUT UBER FIX THEIR SINKING RATINGS?!! " Are you guys gonna deactivate youselves as well?! Or you are THE BOSS?!!!

Last edited:

MBENZ_GUY

Any chance you posted anything on this forum that would give away your true identity? You might have been on the hit list.

James Lee

Just go to the office and take the course if you want to drive again.

On the other hand, I could tell your rating is pretty low. 33 5star trips/47 rated trips. As we all know, numbers don't lie.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Believe me brother i have been in the trucking industry for years and still and only an experienced trucker will know what it takes to be one , may be i should have sucked the other 17 riders ass and bagged for 5 stars , i know many drivers that had to pick up 90% of @@@@@@@@ in one night and the next morning they woke up to find their rating went from 4.9 to 4.2 !! You gonna tell me that those drivers became @@@@@@@@ over night?!
I m talking here about uberX shitty stuff!

James Lee

Believe me brother i have been in the trucking industry for years and still and only an experienced trucker will know what it takes to be one , may be i should have sucked the other 17 riders ass and bagged for 5 stars , i know many drivers that had to pick up 90% of @@@@@@@@ in one night and the next morning they woke up to find their rating went from 4.9 to 4.2 !! You gonna tell me that those drivers became @@@@@@@@ over night?!
I m talking here about uberX shitty stuff!
From my understanding, you are telling me that you had 33 5 star trips / 36-7 rated trips. Then overnight, you had 10-11 rated trips that were rated below 5? Very unlikely so.

I'm sure you were on their list with 4.6 already.

You would either have a dirty car, drive unsafe or does not know how to follow GPS to average below 4.8.
2010 honda odyssey exl full options top of the line, automatic doors , sun roof , heated seats ,.... I ever feel like non of those low life Xers deserve or had ever put his ass in a car like that, i use to hate it when they start to pull the automatic sliding doors stupid ignorant, for sure some of them rated me 1 star outta embarrassment by those automatic sliding doors.

Agent99

Okay, I see that there was a big fluctuation in your rating due to your having only 47 rated rides. Still, I think you have to admit that there is much more going on here. Most drivers have no problem in maintaining a rating above 4.6. You were already on the borderline with a rating of 4.6 before your rating nosedived further after a bad night or weekend.

My guess is a major factor was that you picked up passengers with low ratings and weren't selective enough. It is important to avoid poorly rated passengers (this is even more crucial at bar closing hours.) But, if you are in a region where passenger ratings are not disclosed, you don't have access to that information.

I am hesitant to list more things that drivers can do to improve their rating when you've already been deactivated.

Last edited:
Some shitty riders thought i was there to entertain them and feed them lol asking me for XM seruis redio and water bottles and snacks lol.
My job was to pick your broke ass UP in my fancy odyssey EXL full options FROM POINT A and get your drunk stinky ass to point B safely that is it!

tripAces

After a weekend night of dealing with lowlife uberXers i got the "deactivated" email from my X Master. And here is my response to him:
"Deactivated"?! Low rating?! Did the low raters explained the reason why they rated me low?! Or did uber took every low rating for granted?! Are all the uberX riders are saints?! Did a driver deserves a 1 star when he stopped a passenger from opening a beer can in his car?!! or light up a marijuana joint ?!! Does a drunk pax knows what his doing when rating a driver ? Why deactivate a driver that has 33 5stars in a 47 rated trips ?!! Why not listening to the 33?!!!
, how many of the 17 are 1 star?!! How many of them aren't Born @@@@@@@@?! And why?!! Why not deactivating pax of 2 stars ?! Does uber have an idea what a driver of uberx has to go through and how much abuse he has to take from some low life Xer riders in order to pay the $100.00 "quality course"?!! Does it really worth it for a driver to finance a brand new car to end up busting his ass risking his life while chasing illusional "Surge" that it seems he would never catch for .88 cent a mile minus gas ,uber fees , maintenance, car wash, mechanic....
The good news is : Uber for me was not a way to make my living, it was only a get to know the other face of my beautiful beloved city of Houston thanks god.
Last and not the least " HOW ABOUT UBER FIX THEIR SINKING RATINGS?!! " Are you guys gonna deactivate youselves as well?! Or you are THE BOSS?!!!
You got caught in the numbers game. You don't drive enough to weed out the bad pax ratings.
I learned where my good pax are verses parts of town that have bad pax. So I stay near the good pax area.
I wouldn't pay for a course since its just a numbers game and you really would be back in the same boat afterwards.

UberCadi

It's a law of numbers that's for sure. I have a spare Android phone and just noticed recently that they have a top partners section under the ratings section. I won't divulge how many lifetime trips I have, but I guess I'm in the higher range. It shows partners in the top 20% in Houston average 25 trips per week and average 18 five star trips. Avg miles 282. Seems inline but slightly low. I think that works out to about 4.72 if you only factor in 18 five star and the other as no lower than 4 star. 4.72 is well above deactivation radar.

And, rider comments and acceptance rates all figure into deactivation. They will deactivate you on the most concrete item that will hold up in court. They use that as their crutch. I think I find people get deactivated for a rude experience or bad rider report and those are tough to substantiate. It's likely a myriad of things. Especially if you got deactivated for rating without any warning to improve. But, if your seen as a super low activity driver, they may not give much warning. Nobody can really figure out Uber. They do what they want.

darkshy77

How burn my competition in the suburbs.... takes Uber for the next month for my little trips to the store 1 star every driver....