Finally: The Good Old Days Are Here!

Jagaban

No doesn’t show surge numbers on screen . That’s what I see everyday but maybe soon lol
Post automatically merged:

but it’s not easy to get the highest surge though. In 2.2 area a recive 1.2 or 1.5
My guess is you weren't out this morning! It was Christmas.
Sample of rides dished out this morning

Attachments

Last edited:

Discdom

My guess is you weren't out this morning! It was Christmas.
Sample of rides dished out this morning
How many pax on pool ride

Ya’ll made more in 1 ride than I did in 5 hours driving LYFT in sac. FML. Solo LYFT and a garbage market. Looks like I’ve gotta start driving in the bay again.
We all are. I’m not sitting on surge in Sac a d getting nothing I got at least 12 rides on Lyft with no ppz but Uber was 4x

Attachments

seymour

I call out the bullshitters. Why do u care? Easy to hit ignore button
that's what you are missing - let other drivers do what they do & stop calling people names. Fool, hick, idiot, etc....Try to make it through one day without name calling. Just one.

you should celebrate what other people do without continuously boasting about how you do things better or whilst earning more - this includes refraining from posting pics of cash - smh.

Think about it for a second - you LOVE to celebrate what you do, right?

Why don't you celebrate what other people do too? Dude doesn't take pools - so what?

It's become a competition for you and in the process you criticize and bully others on here.

Nobody on here enjoys having you around....why do think that is?

Even Duckies was calling Sacto an idiot yesterday. Dude is certainly following in your footsteps - gonna end up just like you. Fudging the numbers and with those he doesn't agree with - calling them idiots.

One bad apple spoils the rest.

Pirate needs our help.jpeg

Again hit ignore. Not That hard. Others are inspired. Jealous ones get mad.

Typical liberal nonsense. As far as our gender friend she got what she deserved. She can dish it out but can’t take it

She could hit ignore. She chose not to. She calls me a bully. She is a bully

Why was she engaging those ppl?

Fudging the numbers and with those he doesn't agree with
Your words about me. Now who’s talking shit. My numbers are real

most ppl do not like u here. Not my problem

Your constant shilling for Uber. Lol

Last edited: