1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership.

Finally got out of my shell BOSTON rocks

Discussion in 'Boston' started by Nick781, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Nick781

Nick781

I've been driving nonstop in Boston this past couple weeks. Aside from my other job, I do Uber as much as I can now, especially on the weekends. I've found hot spots that constantly get me pings. Today I worked from 8pm to 12pm making a little over $100! The people are mostly college students or tourists. I love the vibe I get from the people here! I wouldn't have discovered what Boston had to offer if it wasn't for Uber also!

Uber_J likes this.
  2. BostonTaxiDriver

BostonTaxiDriver

Driving:
    Lyft
    I'm surprised you stopped so early on a holiday night; it only got better at bar closing vs. a regular Sunday.

Was that gross earnings, or after Uber's 20% plus safe driver fees plus gas?

Unlike some Uber drivers posting, you seem to enjoy the pax. I generally enjoy them also.

3. Nick781

Nick781

That is after all the deductions.

I rarely get a bad pax. A couple have pissed me off but that is about it. I usually have good conversations and pick up beautiful women.

I got home at 1 am and I have another job 40 hours a week and I've been tired I would have stayed longer if I didn't have work : / I love the late night weekends

BostonTaxiDriver likes this.
  4. Nick781

Nick781

Not to mention I've been making more tips!