Finally got my Class 4

VanGuy

It was a lot more difficult than I expected. I've been driving just fine for almost 30 years but a small upgrade to my license took 3 tries at the road test.

VanGuy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think those Drs got a pretty good racket going. I went for the medical for the class 4 now that I have the road test completed and expected it would be $200 because I've heard it was the going rate. Sure enough, it was, but the receptionist said cash only.

Cash only?

I wonder if they get paid on the back end too like they do for all their other services being Drs in Canada and this is just another way to squeeze a few extra bucks they don't want to report.

zulu6595

I think those Drs got a pretty good racket going. I went for the medical for the class 4 now that I have the road test completed and expected it would be $200 because I've heard it was the going rate. Sure enough, it was, but the receptionist said cash only.

Cash only?

I wonder if they get paid on the back end too like they do for all their other services being Drs in Canada and this is just another way to squeeze a few extra bucks they don't want to report.
FWIW I went to a medical clinic downtown and was charged $92 and change for the medical exam.

UberDanno

Was fortunate to already having my class 2, not sure I would have gone done this road if I didnt already have it.

Am looking for something to do when I retire, my wife is 10 years younger than I am not wanting to sit around at home and become a house bi*&+h

VanGuy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it will be worth it just because of the number of people that fail a time or two and give up. Hoping the first couple months will have significant surge to try and lure more drivers. Eventually it'll be saturated though.