Finally Free!!!

Uruber

No, no from Uber if that is what you thought :wink:
After 20 hideous days in a Hospital I was released today!!
I hope eveyone is ok, I didn't get much online while in the hospital, so I have some reading to do to catch up with everything that have been happening all this days.
Quick question, was 4 of July good? I was going to drive the whole day, but God had different plans for me :wink:

Kcaiuber

I hope eveyone is ok, I didn't get much online while in the hospital, so I have some reading to do to catch up with everything that have been happening all this days.
Quick question, was 4 of July good? I was going to drive the whole day, but God had different plans for me :wink:
What happen to you. I hear it's not that busy.

Tedgey

What in the damn hell? What happened to you?

Uruber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What happen to you. I hear it's not that busy.
What in the damn hell? What happened to you?
Well, you know when you don't take you car to the mechanics for regular checks and then your car finally stops runing?
Something like that!, Saturday 2/7 I started having pain all over my smomach area and nauseas, my regular job let me go home soon as they saw me, I try to drive but after 2 pax I could no take it no more. In the evening my brother took me to emergency, I thought it was kidney' s stones, but it was much more, so they quickly admited me and after a few treatments they told me that they will
put me in a room and that I had to stay in the hospital. I had infections, inflamations and a few other things, nothing deadly but they all came at the same time, so now I have to watch my diet, no more alcohol :frown: and i have to follow some treatments for a while, I guess age is catching up with me.
Anyways I am still to weak to drive, it will take me a few days to recover.
I hope everyone is well and making good money.

Uruber

Oh! Hi!
Does FUber send any Thinking of You card to you?!:smiles:
Anyone can forward yours to this guy?:eek:
Yes! I contacted them to see if I could keep my metal once I started driving again. The lady help me and said that she would take care of it.She move me from Gold to Platinum and saved it for me.Next day a card with some flowers were send to my room, card from Uber to me one of our best drivers with score of 4.99 and in the card I was told that they have a good surprise for me. Next day Travis walks in to my room with a box of chocolates and ask me how was I and ask me not to be concern, that will compensate me for the days that I missed! I was so happy, then he said that no much but he will also compensate me with some of the TIPS I have missed too, soon as I heard the word "tips" coming out of Travis mouth I knew I was dreaming, so I managed to say " dang" and then I woke up :wink:

Last edited:

UberLaLa

Yes! I contacted them to see if I could keep my metal once I started driving again. The lady help me and said that she would take care of it.She move me from Gold to Platinum and saved it for me.Next day a card with some flowers were send to my room, card from Uber to me one of our best drivers with score of 4.99 and in the card I was told that they have a good surprise for me. Next day Travis walks in to my room with a box of chocolates and ask me how was I and ask me not to be concern, that will compensate me for the days that I missed! I was so happy, then he said that no much but he will also compensate me with some of the TIPS I have missed too, soon as I heard the word "tips" coming out of Travis mouth I knew I was dreaming, so I managed to say " dang" and then I woke up :wink:

KekeLo

I'm glad you're alright.:smiles:

Welcome back brother.:smiles:

Kcaiuber

Well, you know when you don't take you car to the mechanics for regular checks and then your car finally stops runing?
Something like that!, Saturday 2/7 I started having pain all over my smomach area and nauseas, my regular job let me go home soon as they saw me, I try to drive but after 2 pax I could no take it no more. In the evening my brother took me to emergency, I thought it was kidney' s stones, but it was much more, so they quickly admited me and after a few treatments they told me that they will
put me in a room and that I had to stay in the hospital. I had infections, inflamations and a few other things, nothing deadly but they all came at the same time, so now I have to watch my diet, no more alcohol :frown: and i have to follow some treatments for a while, I guess age is catching up with me.
Anyways I am still to weak to drive, it will take me a few days to recover.
I hope everyone is well and making good money.
Stay healthy man. Uber is not worth it. We all know driving that much hour is unhealthy for your body. Take care yourself first. Uber is getting too slow anyway.

Uruber

I'm glad you're alright.:smiles:

Welcome back brother.:smiles:
Thank you Kekelo, it is nice to be back :smiles:Just a few days to regain strength and I will be behind the wheel as usual.
Funny thing, we always talk about how much we kill our vehicles doing our jobs and I never actually put attention on how much I was consuming my own body under so much work, I like working and making money but now I understand that I am not a machine, thanks to God this helped me to realized that before the damage was worst.

Uruber

Stay healthy man. Uber is not worth it. We all know driving that much hour is unhealthy for your body. Take care yourself first. Uber is getting too slow anyway.
Yes mate you are right, I actually have 2 jobs, I get off from home at 8 AM and return 1 AM the days that I don't have my daughter with me.But yes, leason learned :wink:

SumGuy

To much morphine will do that to you.

XUberMike

They need to re-admit you you're still seriously ill.