As always questions about rideshare?

Join our Zello group!

Where:White Chocolate Grill
When:Friday
Time:8:30pm

Last edited:

hijinxu

Finally!
I've seen so many people refuse to help with luggage. I'm not having them Jack up my bumper with their careless actions! Plus a good portion give tips. I'll take any edge I can get!

Also: Tempe surges higher and longer - with just as many short rides (in my experience - I'm not lucky with the home runs out of old Town) and Downtown has a massive bar close too. Often higher than OTS if there is another draw that night.

CarterPeerless

Sober crowd? Guessing you don't attend many hockey games!

Canadiens = Beer

I've attended a few. A 7pm game on a Tuesday night, when 70%+ of a small crowd needs to go 50 miles back home and work the next day is going to be a pretty sober crowd driving their own vehicles. Sure, a Saturday night game against the Blackhawks or Leafs is a different story.

I'm surprised this is taking so long to get opened, but more nightlife coming to DT Gilbert:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...eer-open-gilbert-heritage-district/637937001/

Jdemonto

I've attended a few. A 7pm game on a Tuesday night, when 70%+ of a small crowd needs to go 50 miles back home and work the next day is going to be a pretty sober crowd driving their own vehicles. Sure, a Saturday night game against the Blackhawks or Leafs is a different story.

I'm surprised this is taking so long to get opened, but more nightlife coming to DT Gilbert:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...eer-open-gilbert-heritage-district/637937001/

Can't see it, the new brewery next to Whiskey row? I really like downtown Gilbert, just not a fan of working that area.

CarterPeerless

Can't see it, the new brewery next to Whiskey row? I really like downtown Gilbert, just not a fan of working that area.

I've had pretty good luck down there. Dropoffs are ok, pickups are a shitshow, but it is a nice hub of activity on weekend nights for the EV. Adding that bar, and the others that are coming a little later, is only going to add to the volume. Might take some pressure off Vaughn St. too.

BillyBob444

Saw where Sky Harbor just raised the parking rates 3$. Might make for more AP trips. At Least we can anyway. 14 bucks a day now.

Newtimer

Technically not a brewery, but the place will be packed. Arizona Wilderness Brewery on country club and guad is arizonas most well known brewery. always at capactiy. But im sure you probably knew that already

Jdemonto

Technically not a brewery, but the place will be packed. Arizona Wilderness Brewery on country club and guad is arizonas most well known brewery. always at capactiy. But im sure you probably knew that already

I'm not a brewery guy! I enjoy them but not a
connoisseur

jking05

Its getting a little better now. Had a great day today. Pick up this rich 60 yr old lady in old town who wants me to run errands for her and says she will take care of me. Shes super nice and i went all over scottsdale pretty much waiting around at stores for 2 hours on an xl run. Finally drop her off and she handed me $200 tip plus i got $44 out of the ride. I prob wont ever beat that

SEAL Team 5

Shes super nice and i went all over scottsdale pretty much waiting around at stores for 2 hours on an xl run. Finally drop her off and she handed me $200 tip plus i got $44 out of the ride. I prob wont ever beat that
Please tell me that she has your number and you will be available anytime she needs driving services. Did she live in PVor North Scottsdale?

jking05

Please tell me that she has your number and you will be available anytime she needs driving services. Did she live in PVor North Scottsdale?

She lives at optima right by the scottsdale mall. I did give her my number to let me know when she needs to run around again! Now dont anybody go camp out there!

I got to help a little old lady across the street today...

Ok, so it wasn't really across the street. I had to literally take her hand/arm and put my other arm across the back of her shoulders and guide her from her front door, front walk, across garage, down the driveway and put her in the car as if I was arresting her. Actually had to protect her head from the door frame. Must have been 85 yo. Going to her Dr. I wasn't so sure she didn't need an ambulance. Nearly fell a few times, had terrible balance. And of course I had to repeat the assistance to get her into the Dr office, and placed her at the window with both hands on it and a nurse in front of her. I swear she would not have made it into the building on her own.

It almost cost me a scheduled airport run immediately following too. I'm en route to the pickup when the ping comes in and I accept. BUT, I gotta piss BAD, no way I'll make it thru the AP trip. I manage to run into and out of a gas station in 2 min without getting cancelled, and arrive 2 min before pickup time starts. Damn, no more old ladies. Any guesses how much she tipped?

Jdemonto

Man it's soooooo nice to make real money again!

September 2017

Est $6000 revenue

$1433 weekly revenue

IMG_3126.jpg

Last edited:

SEAL Team 5

Man it's soooooo nice to make real money again!

September 2017

Est $6000 revenue

$1433 weekly revenue

View attachment 161119
Damn brother, you got me by over $100. I thought I did really well for no home Cardinals game. I swear I read your posts 8 months ago about hotels and out of towners. I applied what I read and my Sept is no where near yours. Congrats, hope you continue to the best.

P.S. MNF is less than 36 hours away!!!