• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Finally couldn't take "have you been busy?" any more

Duderx

So I answered with a challenge when a pax asked - I asked her to think of a question that I had never been asked before, as I was fed up being asked the 'busy' question.

We had a great trip after this and she did think of an original one - about my schooldays - and I felt strangely better having vented in a positive way.

Then I get this:

IMG_1925.PNG

You've gotta pick yer mark if you're gonna be a rebel.

It's pathetic that it had to come to this, but it did!

DA08

So I answered with a challenge when a pax asked - I asked her to think of a question that I had never been asked before, as I was fed up being asked the 'busy' question.

We had a great trip after this and she did think of an original one - about my schooldays - and I felt strangely better having vented in a positive way.

Then I get this:

View attachment 383556

Can't see what so wrong with pax asking if you were busy... They just general questions., you need a shovel of cement and harden up princess 😂😂😂😂

zanboor

Then I get this:

View attachment 383556

Pax: been busy?
Me: hit and miss, on and off, you?
Pax: yea same...
me: .....
Pax: .....
:p :p

Kick poor Ant in guts

The most common questions:

How’s you day/night been?

When do you finish?

How long have you been driving?

I don’t mind any of these. If you do then you possibly need to talk to a clinician about it.
Post automatically merged:

Near got me head bitten off for asking a hooker, on her way home from work, "how's yer night been" once..

She decided to take it as a very intrusive question..
She’d probably been tempted biting something else off her clients all night when you picked her up.....

Udmelbourne

Can't see what so wrong with pax asking if you were busy... They just general questions., you need a shovel of cement and harden up princess 😂😂😂😂
Its not about hardened up its just annoying that every single pax ask you the same question.
To pax its only a question but for an ant its just a @@@@ing question that everyone asks. They even ask this at 11am which is hardly you get a ping at 11am.
I only answers them yes its very busy and they shut up.

left_hook

Its not about hardened up its just annoying that every single pax ask you the same question.
To pax its only a question but for an ant its just a @@@@ing question that everyone asks. They even ask this at 11am which is hardly you get a ping at 11am.
Yes the way you answer can determine if they continue with follow up questions or play on the phone

Immoralized

Now you probably know how the phone support muppets feels like and they have to remain professional. Get ask the same questions a hundred times a day.

Flipper1000

I also cannot stand this question. I have never, not once, told a passenger I'm busy. It's none of their concern.
My standard answer is "No not busy, and you - are you busy". That puts them on the back foot.

DA08

L
I also cannot stand this question. I have never, not once, told a passenger I'm busy. It's none of their concern.
My standard answer is "No not busy, and you - are you busy". That puts them on the back foot.
Looooollll