Finally after three years full time driving.

i found a new full time job !!!!! I don't have to do this shit no more. After driving for more than three years full time I literally have two dollars in my bank and owe ahhh idk about 20 thousand dollars. I never had any money besides money to pay bills late. I I'm on my fourth car now with lyft.
I been threw the Santander leasing the exchange leasing I went threw my own finance and now lyft rental service. I been in two accidents on platform none I was found at fault for. Been threw two repo's lol. One break up with my kids mother. I been homeless sleeping in my car. I had people slamming my doors puking pissing spilling dropping argument with moms with no car seats drunk college kids. Been disrespected by many many people all due to the rating system. I been judged threw the rating system every damn day! And next month I will say INDUSTRY. the companies suck they are just crooks. You will not survive you will not gain you will only be used driving for these companies. It been a adventure though but one that's been way too long.

NHDriver

i found a new full time job !!!!! I don't have to do this shit no more. After driving for more than three years full time I literally have two dollars in my bank and owe ahhh idk about 20 thousand dollars. I never had any money besides money to pay bills late. I I'm on my fourth car now with lyft.
I been threw the Santander leasing the exchange leasing I went threw my own finance and now lyft rental service. I been in two accidents on platform none I was found at fault for. Been threw two repo's lol. One break up with my kids mother. I been homeless sleeping in my car. I had people slamming my doors puking pissing spilling dropping argument with moms with no car seats drunk college kids. Been disrespected by many many people all due to the rating system. I been judged threw the rating system every damn day! And next month I will say INDUSTRY. the companies suck they are just crooks. You will not survive you will not gain you will only be used driving for these companies. It been a adventure though but one that's been way too long.
Grats dude!!! I did full time in between jobs but have just been doing part time now. This gig should only be part time for extra spend money or used to pay down debt quickly. I feel bad for anyone doing this full time for all the reasons you listed. Hope the new job works out for you. Good Luck!

DiceyDan

Wow, 3 years, congratulations! I've been at it almost 2 years full time and I just got a new job of which I start on October 2nd! I was actually going to post something similar but well said. Saying they are crooks is too nice of a word. I work EVERYDAY chasing my tail..there use to be surges and as of about 6 months ago now those are just to place drivers it's all fake. I have run my car into the ground (the only thing I really have to my name and love). It is such a struggle and to tell your story to a lot of pax in hopes of a tip and always NOTHING. The only thing I hope to gain is a huge law suit from this shit hole of a company and move on lol. Good for you and hopefully others read this and get out too.

Julescase

Congratulations!!!!

Best of luck - you deserve it!

ABC123DEF

The only way Uber's driver pool will start to dry up is if more of us leave their basses and discourage others from getting tangleded up with these bastiges.

Yulli Yung

Other than those issues you wrote about above, how's your life??

KellyC

Damn, lol. Congrats on the job. I hope it goes well for you!

Reactions: MHR

Cableguynoe

Damn too bad this is happening now. Just when things are getting better.

Reactions: MHR

Oscar Levant

I've been at it for 3.5 years, still looking for a way to get off the treadmill, and it is a treadmill.

OGT

Hmm I don't know why people don't realize this a part time gig. If you only worked concerts, festivals, morning rushes when it rains, etc, you can make a killing most of these times. It amazes me when I see sooooooo many people online on the app 9am to 5pm when it's sunny and nice. I think a huge problem is that people need to start living within their means and not make more money with a gig job to sustain.

goneubering

Congrats to you!!!! How many rides did you give in three years?