Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Finally! A tip!!!

Tips 
Tags
lyft tip uber
2K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  Mash Ghasem 
#1 ·
Saturday, 27 rides, only one pax tipped.

Today, 11 rides and I FINALLY got a tip. Argh!!!

#23 ·
Wanna get more tips sooner? Try Uber Eats deliveries. Most of my UE recipients show their appreciation and tip through the app.

#27 ·
My Saturday night is done, and I am pleased to report that the % of pax tipping tonight has returned to normal, approximately 1/3 of my pax tipped me today.
I've never considered my % of tippign pax normal... it's always been a unicorn despite my clean car, good service, etc etc.

But the other day I got $5 for an $18 ride from an unlikely pax... in what turned out to be a "judge not lest ye be judged" moment.

I was at an out of town event to purchase a few specific items. Couple times walked past this "unhappy" looking elderly lady with what at the time I labeled as a bad drooping facelift. After the event I walked out to get dinner, then turned on the app. Immediate ping at the location of the event and guess who? We had a nice conversation about the same similar items we each bought at the event for our similar businesses.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.