Filter destination is on

Green Porcupine

I was about to take a break so I tried to go off line a massage popes out , do you want to go home ? Set your destination so we find you rider on your way home ? Anyone see anything like that ?
That is i have worked how long?
Wondering FUber just doesnt want lazy pals like GP go home early or at all .:frown:

gman

I was about to take a break so I tried to go off line a massage popes out , do you want to go home ? Set your destination so we find you rider on your way home ? Anyone see anything like that ?
I saw it briefly too when trying to go offline, but I'm so in the habit of just cancelling that window out I didn't realize what it was until it was too late. Then I never saw it again.

mghtyred

It works when IT wants to, not when I want it to. There have been a few occasions already where it would have been handy, but the only time it seems to pop up is when I DON'T want to use it.

[email protected]

I drove last Saturday just to keep my account active and noticed this addition. I had the option to add a destination only during the first two times that I log off. Since I only drive surges so I log on and off many times throughout the night. After the third time I logged off I noticed the option wasn't there anymore.

Rodster

From my experience with it you only get to use it once a day. Monitor your first log off and you see it.

Lyftonly

When I don't feel like driving or I want to hang out at home and only want to drive for something worth my time I will set the filter to LAX. In all the time I've used filter destination I've never been pinged. I think it's useless

I saw it too! I wouldn't mind picking up rides on my way home, but how can I choose that option when I am ready?