Figures, 88% acceptance rate when 90% is required for guarantees.

MaximusMurkimus

Maybe if Uber would stop giving me freaking pings 15 minutes away from the area I'm supposed to be in, this could be avoided.

Has anyone ever argued acceptance rate for guarantees successfully? This has to be a system error if it was that close.

MsLaUber

What's wrong with taking trips 15 minutes away if it's guarantee .....as long as it's in the area I'll take anything to avoid that .....now regularly nothing over 15 min

elelegido

Maybe if Uber would stop giving me freaking pings 15 minutes away from the area I'm supposed to be in, this could be avoided.

Has anyone ever argued acceptance rate for guarantees successfully? This has to be a system error if it was that close.
Yes, mine was once reported as 89% and I got the money out of them, the tight .

Last edited by a moderator:

Oscar Levant

Back when I was an uberX driver I had no problem with it. What I did was work in an area close to downtown where there a lot of short trips and you'll make your percentages really easily.

AltaClip

When you have all your trips completed to max out guarantees FUBER always seems to ping you with a 15 min drive when you're about 2 blocks from home lol!