Figured out how to make $100k a year on UberX

afrojoe824

Figured out how to earn "up to" $100k a year on UberX platform. After carefully studying Optimus Uber strategy and patterns, the silent lurker/apprentice is now ready to take the throne. Optimus has proven he made over $100k. Just watch this Uber X'er make that much as well.

How you guys may ask? Well, if I told you my strategy and "honey holes", then I wouldn't be able to make $100k then huh?

My game plan? - Drive 20 hours a day and accept EVERY PING! Uber says lower rates = more earnings. They also emailed me that I'm missing out on life changing fares when I let pings go through. So I will accept 100% requests and drive 20hrs a day - anywhere and everywhere..

Watch out Optimus - I'm gunning for you. LoL

afrojoe824

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So you would accept pick-ups from 17 mins away? That's cray.
Life changing money, girl.

Who says no to money? According to Uber I just need to text/call the pax and let them know how far away I am. According to them, higher acceptance means "more earnings" for me. Since Optimus Uber is the only one who could prove he made $100k last year, that will set the bar for me to beat. I

If you could earn $100k whats 17 minutes of your time? So 20 hours a day driving. 4 hours of sleep. then back at it again. 7 days a week. $100k might be possible. I'll also chase those bonuses and guarantees. 17 min pickups might help you out with the 2 ride per hour guarantee.

afrojoe824

nah you need to work at least 25 hours a day and then maybe.
I will try in my power to fit 25 hours in my day.

No sleep.. that is the only way.. then again if you did that in my market (Tampa) you might break $50k if you are lucky.
rld0220 I might have to take 10 minute naps every couple of hours. get rid of my apartment and live in my car. Figured I'm saving at least $18k in rent money. so that helps me in my quest to $100k

Ubersoul

Life changing money, girl.

Who says no to money? According to Uber I just need to text/call the pax and let them know how far away I am. According to them, higher acceptance means "more earnings" for me. Since Optimus Uber is the only one who could prove he made $100k last year, that will set the bar for me to beat. I

If you could earn $100k whats 17 minutes of your time? So 20 hours a day driving. 4 hours of sleep. then back at it again. 7 days a week. $100k might be possible. I'll also chase those bonuses and guarantees. 17 min pickups might help you out with the 2 ride per hour guarantee.
I work 9 hours a day, average 160-200 miles a day, and I make 750.00-800.00 per week. 100k? I don't see how that's doable unless you kill yourself.

afrojoe824

I work 9 hours a day, average 160-200 miles a day, and I make 750.00-800.00 per week. 100k? I don't see how that's doable unless you kill yourself.
Ubersoul You're doing it wrong then. 9 hours a day is 63 hours a week (7days) or 45 hours (5days) and you only make $750-800 per week? I'm going to quit my 9-5 job that earns me a decent livable salary to double said salary and earn my $100k. I'm my own boss now.

I make $500-$800 a week driving 25 hours. a week. So if i'm doing this PART TIME right now and still almost making the same amount as you, you're strategy needs some re-evaluation. I don't mind mentoring you if you like.

If I do 25 hours in a day like second2noone said that would be $3500-$5600 a week. If my math is right, there's 52 weeks in a year. So that's a potential $182k-$291200k in earnings. Of course there will be expenses and taxes to be paid for and probably need to buy a new car in a year while paying off the previous car I threw to the ground.

So $100k is possible. Remember, Uber says You're your OWN BOSS. More acceptance more earnings. rate cuts = more pay and rides. I'm totally buying it and ready to be my own boss.

Uber 1

No sleep.. that is the only way.. then again if you did that in my market (Tampa) you might break $50k if you are lucky.
Well, Actually it MAY be possible to make 100K on X IF you :

1) Rob passengers... I mean literally stick them up.

2) Of course the rider would finger you after you robbed them so you'd have to shut them up......permanently.... if you get my drift ;-O

3) Sell pax organs on the black market for human organs (from #2 above).

If you can't stomach offing somebody you could try :

1) Kidnapping for ransom $$.

2) Kidnapping pax for use in the sex trade...either sell them off OR become their pimp or madam and moonlight doing that in ADDITION to Ubering.

I'm thinking , while risky, that the above is about the only way to "realistically" make 100K on X...

I don't see any way of making 100K on X just driving....well at least around here (your area may be different) ....too many drivers....too low of fare rates.

Oh...speaking of X, you could kidnap a pax and make a really good XXX film and make your $$ that way too ! ;-O

I'm sure people here can help you think of even more creative ways also...

Have to think "outside" the box if you are shooting for a 100K on X. ;-O

Good luck in your quest for 100K.....

(Hmm another idea...IF you make it to 100K we can open Uber U and charge tuition to help train other drivers looking to make 100K a year....Brilliant ! ;-) )

Andy

afrojoe824

Well, Actually it MAY be possible to make 100K on X IF you :

1) Rob passengers... I mean literally stick them up.

2) Of course the rider would finger you after you robbed them so you'd have to shut them up......permanently.... if you get my drift ;-O

3) Sell pax organs on the black market for human organs (from #2 above).

If you can't stomach offing somebody you could try :

1) Kidnapping for ransom $$.

2) Kidnapping pax for use in the sex trade...either sell them off OR become their pimp or madam and moonlight doing that in ADDITION to Ubering.

I'm thinking , while risky, that the above is about the only way to "realistically" make 100K on X...

I don't see any way of making 100K on X just driving....well at least around here (your area may be different) ....too many drivers....too low of fare rates.

Oh...speaking of X, you could kidnap a pax and make a really good XXX film and make your $$ that way too ! ;-O

I'm sure people here can help you think of even more creative ways also...

Have to think "outside" the box if you are shooting for a 100K on X. ;-O

Good luck in your quest for 100K.....

(Hmm another idea...IF you make it to 100K we can open Uber U and charge tuition to help train other drivers looking to make 100K a year....Brilliant ! ;-) )

Andy

Uber 1 aka Andy,

You lost me with all your suggestions until the very end. I want $100k not join our former subway guy JaredJ in prison.

However, you read my mind with the Uber U. I was thinking just that. I need to make an example and accomplish the $100k before I obtain my PH.D in "UBERNOMICS"

if you read my response to Ubersoul about his/her earnings working 9 hours a day, I think I'm the perfect candidate to be the inaugural UBER U professor. If you're interested I could take you under my wings and make you Professor in UberPool 101. Optimus Uber will be the Dean of academia.

I look forward to keeping you updated on my QUEST TO 100. April will be my starting Point and I need to make at least $8400 a month to be on track with the Quest to 100.

mandreyka

Meth is actually pretty cheap now and of you end up in the wrong "hood" now and again you can pick some up with no wasted time.

This will enable you to make your 100k easy doing 2-24 hr shifts then 8 hours sleep them repeat.

Just make sure to deduct the meth from your net just like gas so you know your real earnings.

tohunt4me

Figured out how to earn "up to" $100k a year on UberX platform. After carefully studying Optimus Uber strategy and patterns, the silent lurker/apprentice is now ready to take the throne. Optimus has proven he made over $100k. Just watch this Uber X'er make that much as well.

How you guys may ask? Well, if I told you my strategy and "honey holes", then I wouldn't be able to make $100k then huh?

My game plan? - Drive 20 hours a day and accept EVERY PING! Uber says lower rates = more earnings. They also emailed me that I'm missing out on life changing fares when I let pings go through. So I will accept 100% requests and drive 20hrs a day - anywhere and everywhere..

Watch out Optimus - I'm gunning for you. LoL
Recruit 50% of Pax daily .
Get kickback from rent to own car lots you take them to.

tohunt4me

Meth is actually pretty cheap now and of you end up in the wrong "hood" now and again you can pick some up with no wasted time.

This will enable you to make your 100k easy doing 2-24 hr shifts then 8 hours sleep them repeat.

Just make sure to deduct the meth from your net just like gas so you know your real earnings.
Make your own meth !
In Wal Mart restrooms !
It's not shoplifting if you don't take the ingredients out the door !

afrojoe824

haha I need any Performance Enhancers out there. Like HGH in sports, I need one for driving. More time on the road = more money. LoL

tohunt4me

Anything to keep the costs low! lol