Uber Drivers Forum banner

Fight for every fare, Uber is a seeky thief

702 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  gd6 
#1 ·
This happened, in one of the trips that takes me home, (destination setting), on a cold and slow nite, ( thank you ants).
Font Rectangle Parallel Magenta Screenshot

I fought the fare adjustment, because this pax freeway exit was closed so i circled his butt 3 extra miles.
Uber takes the fare that was less than 6 bucks and reduced it down to like 60 cents.

I then let them know that both pax and Uber are somking out of tainted pipe....
Font Screenshot Parallel Communication Device Electronic device

Take that Uber thieves.....
Font Screenshot Parallel Magenta Number

See less See more
#2 ·
This happened, in one of the trips that takes me home, (destination setting), on a cold and slow nite, ( thank you ants). View attachment 79509

I fought the fare adjustment, because this pax freeway exit was closed so i circled his butt 3 extra miles.
Uber takes the fare that was less than 6 bucks and reduced it down to like 60 cents.

I then let them know that both pax and Uber are somking out of tainted pipe....
View attachment 79508

Take that Uber thieves.....
View attachment 79507
Right on brother, is it uber automatically making the adjustment? or does it take a pax sending a report, Ive never been clear on that.

#10 ·
I was wondering about this today. I picked up someone near the airport and they were going to universal studios. Uber's app said take all surface streets (18 miles, 45 min) and I took the 405 to the 101 (up and around, 26 miles, probably saved them at least 10 minutes though since no traffic Sunday at 11am). Didn't think there would be a problem since it was actually faster but wondered if Uber would complain about that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.