FIFO zone

TonySD2016

image.jpg
What has happened with the FIFO zone at SAN. The grey shaded area seams to have shrunk.
It used to cover harbor island and some of liberty station but now it's only around the airport.

DriverX

your screen hasn't refreshed. the zone isn't being displayed, thats just the google map image.

Sharkb8

When I'm on Select only, I usually don't show up on the pax app, (Uber gave me some bs story about that), but today I was visible all around the airport including Spanish Landing!
It takes to long to get a Select at SAN so I boogied but I was amused.

San Diego X

Yea, don't expect anything "Uber" to work %100. They always seem to have little glitches like this.
I actually surprised the app works as well as it does. Think about how many people are on the app at any given time across all carriers and devices refreshing data constantly.

Ubernic

When I'm on Select only, I usually don't show up on the pax app, (Uber gave me some bs story about that), but today I was visible all around the airport including Spanish Landing!
It takes to long to get a Select at SAN so I boogied but I was amused.
I don't show up either on Select, I figured they dud this so it took us off the radar for non airport rides. Then 20mins later I am on the map, assuming I am in line but no timer so unsure. After 45mins-hour I just left.

Sharkb8

I don't show up either on Select, I figured they dud this so it took us off the radar for non airport rides. Then 20mins later I am on the map, assuming I am in line but no timer so unsure. After 45mins-hour I just left.
They said I have to be on X & Select both to be in the queue. I refuse to take X & Poo rides in my Select car so I take a leak and go elsewhere.