Few Votes needed.... GPS, smoking etc...

shadow4478

Just submitted all paperwork to start driving everything is Green and active ,
Status says: ONBOARDING. ( I'm assuming background check )

- Is smoking a Yes or NO:
- Eating Y/N:
- GPS: Waze, google M, Apple M, etc.. ? :

- How long (hours) do you spend in vehicle to make $1000 gross (AVERAGE)? :

- Any lady drivers, is there a ratio?
- Presentable seat covers suggestions(I'm in a Prius):
- Can you pull over and kick someone out as last resort, will it affect rating:
- If someone tries to get in with food and/or smoke after fair warning can you cancel the ride before they get in? can you still get a bad rating? :
- Favourite air freshener :smiles: ?

i_k

- Allowing riders to smoke and/or eat is up to you. Your car, your rules. If a rider argues with you then you have every right to cancel or end the trip.

- gps is a toss up between waze and google maps. I prefer waze, but try them both and see which one suits you best.

- Making $1000 gross depends on a lot of factors and will vary from week to week but in general I would say about 40 hours should do it.

- You can always kick somone out if you feel uncomfortable, don't worry about your rating just give them a 1 star and report them through the app.

- If you cancel a ride before starting a trip then they can't rate you.

- I like febreze vent clips (linen&sky). I always get compliments on my car smelling good. I also use glade spray for cars, one spray after a stinky rider leaves it smelling fresh again.

Zokipoki

- Allowing riders to smoke and/or eat is up to you. Your car, your rules. If a rider argues with you then you have every right to cancel or end the trip.

- gps is a toss up between waze and google maps. I prefer waze, but try them both and see which one suits you best.

- Making $1000 gross depends on a lot of factors and will vary from week to week but in general I would say about 40 hours should do it.

- You can always kick somone out if you feel uncomfortable, don't worry about your rating just give them a 1 star and report them through the app.

- I like febreze vent clips (linen&sky). I always get compliments on my car smelling good. I also use glade spray for cars, one spray after a stinky rider leaves it smelling fresh again.

cmon man... all you need is some essential lavender oil. couple drops on the mats ever second day and your car not only smells natural, but smells good, and the ladies love it. 5 stars all day son

i_k

cmon man... all you need is some essential lavender oil. couple drops on the mats ever second day and your car not only smells natural, but smells good, and the ladies love it. 5 stars all day son

If that means I need to go to a Bed Bath & Beyond then I'll pass. :p

How can you like Darshit? He's the only person on my ignore list. There's funny trolls and then there's him.. useless.

Zokipoki

If that means I need to go to a Bed Bath & Beyond then I'll pass. :p

How can you like Darshit? He's the only person on my ignore list. There's funny trolls and then there's him.. useless.

why. you thornclife playa. if u cant see how darshit is hardcore, then who will see it?

Lebowskii

- Eating Y/N:

- If someone tries to get in with food and/or smoke after fair warning can you cancel the ride before they get in? can you still get a bad rating? :
Many drivers lots of downtime and dead km or low rated pax... I'd say 50+ hours including downtime to make 1000... with breaks lunch all that jazz

shadow4478

Thanks I'm totally new to this forum....
best answer yet!

"Zokipoki" with the essential oil and few drops of oil on the mat could be a good idea, may be the easiest and cleanest thing if it lasts....
The thing with your 2nd girlfriend (i need an emoji that shakes his head)

1st Rule. Da Shit is a Troll. Ignore Him.
Paul I can't
"Dar..." i'm totally new to this forum but some funny posts from you, I just read a post from you, where you complain about people peeing on your seat! But you tell me you allow all "life nesesities" this is from a post warning new drivers about uber, and how you earn $3/h i hope that was just a rant.

Gemini91

- Eating Y/N:

Allowing smoking isn't the best idea - your car will smell for the next pax and people can burn something or get ash everywhere.

Eating is the same problem - smelly for next pax and potential mess.

I just use google maps. Never found waze comfortable to use while Ubering, but many would disagree with that.

I do not make 1000/week bcs I only work part time. If you come out at the right times though, you can expect about 25-35 an hour. On slow days, you will make about 20/hr.

Im a female driver. I have a couple of female friends that drive, but there are much less females than males. Pax often tell me that I'm their first.

Seat covers - a must ! Just had some crack heads burn my seat.

Definitely kick people out if you have to. Its best when you just try to avoid rude people by not accepting the trip if they are rude on the phone, or before starting the trip if they get in and seem problematic.

If you dont start the ride, and 5 minutes go by, you get $5 for "rider no show"

Air freshener- Febreeze.

shadow4478

Allowing smoking isn't the best idea - your car will smell for the next pax and people can burn something or get ash everywhere.

Eating is the same problem - smelly for next pax and potential mess.

I just use google maps. Never found waze comfortable to use while Ubering, but many would disagree with that.

I do not make 1000/week bcs I only work part time. If you come out at the right times though, you can expect about 25-35 an hour. On slow days, you will make about 20/hr.

Im a female driver. I have a couple of female friends that drive, but there are much less females than males. Pax often tell me that I'm their first.

Seat covers - a must ! Just had some crack heads burn my seat.

Definitely kick people out if you have to. Its best when you just try to avoid rude people by not accepting the trip if they are rude on the phone, or before starting the trip if they get in and seem problematic.

If you dont start the ride, and 5 minutes go by, you get $5 for "rider no show"

Air freshener- Febreeze.

Thanks,,,
You get $5 if you don't start the ride, so in other words if they won't put the cigaret out, you don't let them in and 5min goes by you get at least $5 ? did i get that correct?

I need to get some seat covers...
Canaian tire special or is there someone who specializes???

Gemini91

Thanks,,,
You get $5 if you don't start the ride, so in other words if they won't put the cigaret out, you don't let them in and 5min goes by you get at least $5 ? did i get that correct?

I need to get some seat covers...
Canaian tire special or is there someone who specializes???

Yes- if you arrived at their pick up location and waited for 5 minutes (there is a timer - you'll see it in the app), you get compensated for your time by receiving $5. For uber pool - this wait time is 2 mins instead of 5. They do not get to rate you when this happens. If you start and then end the trip, then they can rate you.

I dunno - cant give advice on seat covers - need some myself.

shadow4478

Any semi custom covers in Toronto, should not have to give up my first born to afford either....
and no need for full leather upholstery... :smiles:

Hameed

1st Rule. Da Shit is a Troll. Ignore Him.
Hell no da shit is a legend in his own league. I kinda enjoy his comments. He let's people smoke, eat, make put and possibly sex in his car

Thanks I'm totally new to this forum....
best answer yet!

"Zokipoki" with the essential oil and few drops of oil on the mat could be a good idea, may be the easiest and cleanest thing if it lasts....
The thing with your 2nd girlfriend (i need an emoji that shakes his head)

Paul I can't
"Dar..." i'm totally new to this forum but some funny posts from you, I just read a post from you, where you complain about people peeing on your seat! But you tell me you allow all "life nesesities" this is from a post warning new drivers about uber, and how you earn $3/h i hope that was just a rant.
People have multiple personality disorder while da shit has dozen personality disorder. His every post is different than his previous one

LivWel

Welcome aboard! No drinking or eating except water. Only in one occasion I allowed one hungry rider to eat a pizza slice. This guy was kind of starving and late for work after attending his evening class. Usually people do not eat and smoking inside the car is illegal as per my understanding. I recommend dash Cam specially for female drivers.