FETCH - Parts Delivery App

Santa

Hi

So I've the app installed but haven't used it yet because the parts stores are only open during the day time. I am trying to milk Uber as much as I can till the regulations kick in.

Is anybody else in here using the app, and if you've, do you like it? Are you getting any calls or do you think it's still in its infancy state?

Cheers.

Uberxdriver111

Hi

So I've the app installed but haven't used it yet because the parts stores are only open during the day time. I am trying to milk Uber as much as I can till the regulations kick in.

Is anybody else in here using the app, and if you've, do you like it? Are you getting any calls or do you think it's still in its infancy state?

Cheers.
Lettuce know how it goes man

Santa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
For sure man. I haven't used it yet. Was wondering if anyone else has.

northyorkstar

Santa, you mean ur all set to go bit have not started to pickup deliver for them ? Or you have just downloaded the app ?

Looks like they would need to approve the application after a background check.

Santa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Santa, you mean ur all set to go bit have not started to pickup deliver for them ? Or you have just downloaded the app ?

Looks like they would need to approve the application after a background check.
I downloaded the app couple of months ago. And the whole process is done and ready to go. The thing is I haven't come around to using it yet. So was wondering if anyone is using it on a everyday basis and such.

northyorkstar

Ok. Will sign up and try it and keep u posted. It's pretty new with 100 downloads on the app so far.

Not sure how it would be. Il give it a try though.

UberxGTA

The pay is less than Uberx rates. To drive during the day at those rates is insanity. It sounds like one delivery at a time. If one could take multiple deliveries it may be worthwhile but a single on demand delivery, NOT!

KHITAM

The pay is less than Uberx rates. To drive during the day at those rates is insanity. It sounds like one delivery at a time. If one could take multiple deliveries it may be worthwhile but a single on demand delivery, NOT!
can you give me an example about the fare of one delivery..
thanks..

Harry70

Uber x/xl driver are already doing deliveries than what's the point: I my self have done some delivery UberX and xl

UberxGTA

can you give me an example about the fare of one delivery..
thanks..
Looks like they tweaked their km rate since I last looked at the website.
What You Will Earn?
Car deliveries start at $3/pickup + $0.95/km + $0.13/minute while on trip

Pick Up Truck deliveries start at $4/pickup + $1.05/km + $0.14/minute while on trip

Cargo Van deliveries start at $5/pickup + $1.15/km + $0.15/minute while on trip

Cube Van (Commercial) deliveries start at $6/pickup + $1.25/km + $0.16/minute while on trip

http://fetchondemand.ca/

KHITAM

Looks like they tweaked their km rate since I last looked at the website.
What You Will Earn?
Car deliveries start at $3/pickup + $0.95/km + $0.13/minute while on trip

Pick Up Truck deliveries start at $4/pickup + $1.05/km + $0.14/minute while on trip

Cargo Van deliveries start at $5/pickup + $1.15/km + $0.15/minute while on trip

Cube Van (Commercial) deliveries start at $6/pickup + $1.25/km + $0.16/minute while on trip

http://fetchondemand.ca/
Thank you amigo..

UberxGTA

Ya provided you keep busy with it. I haven't heard of anyone doing a delivery yet.
Yeah, and what about loading/unloading time and driving to pickup location...who knows how far you would have to drive to pickup some parts.

Token44

Also, you won't be covered under UBER's new insurance, or your personal policy, unless you expressly get a specific endorsement to cover delivering goods.

4RSTJ6

Insurance isn't relevant in this case. When it comes to ride-sharing, insurance is necessary because you are protecting people's safety. A part isn't going to sue you.