Fasten CC Fees

Has anyone noticed an uptick in their Fasten CC fees that they with-draw every week? Mine have increased every week. First week started off at roughly 4.5% and this past week it's roughly 6%. Not including AMEX, the standard credit card processing fee is roughly 2-3%.

Ziggy

Has anyone noticed an uptick in their Fasten CC fees that they with-draw every week? Mine have increased every week. First week started off at roughly 4.5% and this past week it's roughly 6%. Not including AMEX, the standard credit card processing fee is roughly 2-3%.
Fasten has an enterprise account with Stripe and should pay 1.8% + $0.30 per transaction (maybe lower) on everything except AMEX considering their volume. AMEX tends to be 1% more. *so Fasten seems to have their finger on the scale ... Not cool

JATX

Looking back, I see that I averaged just over 6% in July. But it varies. In June I paid about 10% on 7 rides. The last one i did, last month, was 8.34% of a little over $15 in addition to the $1. That makes it almost the same as Lyft and Uber. I guess they'd rather take the profit from the driver rather than increase the really low prices to maintain their higher business demand.

Last edited: