Fast&Furious 12 Starring UberMike.

Inshur

Pork Chop

Listen guys, my schedule is set for Tuesday! This has been my week of peace and rest. I worked a little because I dont like having zero weeks. However, on Tuesday Im going to work my ass off and Im making $1000 in a day. That wont be by driving up to the Hamptons or down to the Jersey Shore. Im making that right here in New York City and Im going to do it LIVE on Facebook!

Next I am going to post the invoice, nail it up on my front door, so the haters can eat it! Those guys from Uberpeople and the rest of the stooges and trolls can eat it and kiss my ass!

Im going to do this and no one is stopping me, no one! Screenshot this, post this up your forum or chat, we march forward to greatness on Tuesday!!! After Im going to party and celebrate. The hell with sleep, its time for action! Watch me put in the hours to make a G!

Totally honest work! 100% legit! Playing by Ubers rules! No inside contacts! No fakegps! No double accounts! Just pure skills!!!

Evlesoa

Listen guys, my schedule is set for Tuesday! This has been my week of peace and rest. I worked a little because I dont like having zero weeks. However, on Tuesday Im going to work my ass off and Im making $1000 in a day. That wont be by driving up to the Hamptons or down to the Jersey Shore. Im making that right here in New York City and Im going to do it LIVE on Facebook!

Next I am going to post the invoice, nail it up on my front door, so the haters can eat it! Those guys from Uberpeople and the rest of the stooges and trolls can eat it and kiss my ass!

Im going to do this and no one is stopping me, no one! Screenshot this, post this up your forum or chat, we march forward to greatness on Tuesday!!! After Im going to party and celebrate. The hell with sleep, its time for action! Watch me put in the hours to make a G!

Totally honest work! 100% legit! Playing by Ubers rules! No inside contacts! No fakegps! No double accounts! Just pure skills!!!

Have fun slaving over sweatshop wages!

Last edited:

Jonrockzz

Did he really post that smh theres no way he can do that in one day especially when you can no longer be online for more than 14hrs in a app

bigdreamslittlemoney

$1000 a day without rain is virtually impossible.
Good luck!

Never know he might have a deal with Uber to feed him rides and he could get one ride thst is 1000 dollars who knows.

Uber need to attract more ants and he has got a following of a few hundred drivers so doing a stunt like this will probably get them 30 for more drivers and is cheaper and paying the 300 to 1000 dollar referral fees etc.

This the part 180 days of change Uber promised Uber the new CEO.

Wardell Curry

You can only work 10 hours with pax in a day and it is highly unlikely you can average $100 an hour even if it is surging all day. I would know from experience. Did a 16 hour(total time) $800 shift on july 4th weekend. It was a sunday with consistent surge.

Mr_Frenchie

What's with the baseball hat as a Uber Black/SUV driver? Must be losing hair.LOL

I would give him 1 star for wearing a baseball hat as a Uber black driver.

I remember the days when he would knock other drivers for their attire.

Last edited:

Mr. Affinito

I told my girl: if you order a uber and the name Mike comes up with a suburban cancel real quick !! That guy is only sleep like 3hrs every other day, when he is not driving he is posting bs from his house

Let's be happy for another person's success. What I'm feeling about you 'dudes' up here is that if someone makes more money than you, you're ready to jump down his/her throat bringing up expenses, insurance costs, etc. etc etc. as if the person doesn't know s/he has to pay these expenses. Just be happy in the moment. At least someone is actually out there, working it and taking care of themselves / meeting their financial goals. I work like crazy, but that's to meet my financial goals.... (and on another thread, I'm criticized for my total income.... as if I shouldn't take advantage of Uber/Lyft opportunities because I earn too much outside of driving....ugh!). Some people are really disgusting.

Go UberMike!

maximumuber

Let's be happy for another person's success. What I'm feeling about you 'dudes' up here is that if someone makes more money than you, you're ready to jump down his/her throat bringing up expenses, insurance costs, etc. etc etc. as if the person doesn't know s/he has to pay these expenses. Just be happy in the moment. At least someone is actually out there, working it and taking care of themselves / meeting their financial goals. I work like crazy, but that's to meet my financial goals.... (and on another thread, I'm criticized for my total income.... as if I shouldn't take advantage of Uber/Lyft opportunities because I earn too much outside of driving....ugh!). Some people are really disgusting.

Go UberMike!

Didn't you have it all figure out? Buy a brand new car for 6g uber guarantee then sell it for a profit? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mr. Affinito

Didn't you have it all figure out? Buy a brand new car for 6g uber guarantee then sell it for a profit? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Nobody said anything about a profit. I was originally going to get the bonuses/guarantees/ etc. and then rent out the car to pay myself back, but it didnt' work out that way. But I've been sort of blessed. I've made what I consider a lot of $ with the car, doing very little work and only driving when I'm not at my regular day job. Just like I didn't like the idea of driving around in a used car, I came to realize that letting other people rent/lease my car would have been more headache than I could muster.

maximumuber

Nobody said anything about a profit. I was originally going to get the bonuses/guarantees/ etc. and then rent out the car to pay myself back, but it didnt' work out that way. But I've been sort of blessed. I've made what I consider a lot of $ with the car, doing very little work and only driving when I'm not at my regular day job. Just like I didn't like the idea of driving around in a used car, I came to realize that letting other people rent/lease my car would have been more headache than I could muster.

I can't fathom why people buy a brand new car for this industry. Those passengers will treat your car like a used one. Nothing wrong with a good certify used car from the dealer. They have almost the same warranty and have the same smell like a brand new car. And if you're paying cash you have more negotiating room than a brand new car. At this point you probably would be making a profit.

Mr_Frenchie

I can't fathom why people buy a brand new car for this industry. Those passengers will treat your car like a used one. Nothing wrong with a good certify used car from the dealer. They have almost the same warranty and have the same smell like a brand new car. And if you're paying cash you have more negotiating room than a brand new car. At this point you probably would be making a profit.

I actually have no problem buying a new car for $24K to do uber FULLTIME. But for someone to make over 100k in his FT job and do Uber PT in his spare time. Makes no sense at all.

He could have rented and avoid all the headache of having a car he doesn't want. No inspection No plates. No insurance.

Also, I believe Uber gave two weeks of free rental if you did certain amount of rides.

burgerflipper

Never know he might have a deal with Uber to feed him rides and he could get one ride thst is 1000 dollars who knows.

Uber need to attract more ants and he has got a following of a few hundred drivers so doing a stunt like this will probably get them 30 for more drivers and is cheaper and paying the 300 to 1000 dollar referral fees etc.

This the part 180 days of change Uber promised Uber the new CEO.
you know, this might work... post on the forum that you intend to make 1000 and that you will post screenshots, and uber will feed you those trips... just make sure you leave enough clues on the forum to enable uber to identify you.

I may do this someday :cool:

Liveone01

Go UberMike!

Bro I'm not hating on the kid , I'm satisfied with what I make weekly ... but honestly let's say for example that you request a ubersuv from Stamford to Newark airport on your way to a fam trip (I had the same request twice so far) around 12:30am and your driver is "Mr.Mike" .. you know that he is driving since 4am what would you do?? Stop at Dunkin' and get him coffee so ya can talk chit about uber?

Inshur New York