Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Fares reading $0.00

Pay 
2K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  popeyes 
#1 ·
I took 4 fares tonight and I looked and nothing is showing. Was gonna stay out longer but it kinda threw me off. I like to keep track and have daily goal. Has this ever happened to anyone before? How long till it shows? I messaged them and yet to hear back. Might go back out but don't wanna see more zeros
Font Rectangle Screenshot Technology Number

See less See more
#2 ·
K
I took 4 fares tonight and I looked and nothing is showing. Was gonna stay out longer but it kinda threw me off. I like to keep track and have daily goal. Has this ever happened to anyone before? How long till it shows? I messaged them and yet to hear back. Might go back out but don't wanna see more zeros View attachment 52981
KeeKeep e mailing them until you get an answer !

Uber must have ACCOUNTABILITY !

#7 ·
I'm having the same problem. I'm getting completed waybills but nothing is showing up on the earnings tabs or the partner web portal. EXTREMELY frustrating!!! I'm just taking a screen shot of each waybill. I emailed them after the first one and haven't had a reply yet. It's been a couple hours so...I suspect they are having a server issue if some type.
I updated the app a couple days ago and it worked fine last night. Yea... I really like knowing how much I've made. This isn't my real job so...once I hit what I think is a good number for the night...I call it quits.
I'm glad I decided to sign up for this forum and see if anyone else was having the same issue. At least I know it's not just me.

#16 ·
It's likely a server issue, not an app issue.

I understand that they aren't going to respond directly to thousands of drivers emailing them about the same issue at the same time.

But the silence is pretty ridiculous. Just release a message saying it will be resolved and that they're aware of the issue.

#19 ·
It has been acting up on Uber Taxi and UberX here for some time. It was acting up on Uber Taxi yesterday. Eventually, the numbers did show up. The advantage that Uber Taxi has is that we key in the meter fare at the end of the trip. Keystrokes leave tracks. Thus, Uber gets the message, eventually, from the Uber Taxi drivers. As the other levels are on a geospatial device in the telephone's GPS program, that might be a problem. I guess that until I hear from a number of UberX drivers that it has been fixed, I will drive only Uber Taxi and no UberX.

#20 ·
I took 4 fares tonight and I looked and nothing is showing. Was gonna stay out longer but it kinda threw me off. I like to keep track and have daily goal. Has this ever happened to anyone before? How long till it shows? I messaged them and yet to hear back. Might go back out but don't wanna see more zeros View attachment 52981
This happened to me last night and by morning it had been calculated correctly. I think if an area is super busy due to an event, it's going to be playing catch up.

#21 ·
Well... Looks like their servers and SQL caught up a little after midnight for me. All fares showed and and after doing some spot checking...math looks good too. I'm in the IT biz and... These things happen. There's no reason to panic the masses if you know you can resolved the issue in a few hours. I'm cool with it. Bottom line...we'll get paid :)

#25 ·
Mine was even worse, not only the fare display 0 but they deducted the cash collected ammount to the bank deposit. So on that day, not only I was not making money, but I owe them money instead.
Quite frustrating at first, I contacted them many times but no replies. But glad that finally resolved.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.