Fares reading $0.00

stillRAS187

I took 4 fares tonight and I looked and nothing is showing. Was gonna stay out longer but it kinda threw me off. I like to keep track and have daily goal. Has this ever happened to anyone before? How long till it shows? I messaged them and yet to hear back. Might go back out but don't wanna see more zeros
Screenshot_20160805-222738.png

tohunt4me

K
I took 4 fares tonight and I looked and nothing is showing. Was gonna stay out longer but it kinda threw me off. I like to keep track and have daily goal. Has this ever happened to anyone before? How long till it shows? I messaged them and yet to hear back. Might go back out but don't wanna see more zeros View attachment 52981
KeeKeep e mailing them until you get an answer !

Uber must have ACCOUNTABILITY !

kevink

I am having the same issue. I am hesitant to drive anymore until I get an answer from Uber. I have e-mailed them but haven't yet received a response. Maybe a bug with the latest update? Is there a way to revert to the previous version on the Android app?

calmman

At least all the trips and routes are still recorded, so I'm sure they will calculate it eventually. I found it strange that Base, Per Mile and Per Minute rates on waybills are way higher than normal.

Danny Sabo

I'm having the same problem. I'm getting completed waybills but nothing is showing up on the earnings tabs or the partner web portal. EXTREMELY frustrating!!! I'm just taking a screen shot of each waybill. I emailed them after the first one and haven't had a reply yet. It's been a couple hours so...I suspect they are having a server issue if some type.
I updated the app a couple days ago and it worked fine last night. Yea... I really like knowing how much I've made. This isn't my real job so...once I hit what I think is a good number for the night...I call it quits.
I'm glad I decided to sign up for this forum and see if anyone else was having the same issue. At least I know it's not just me.

calmman

I do not think you need to take screen shots, they are all visible in "Profile"->Help->Trip and Fare reviews

mick511

It's happening all over the USA' talked to people in Cali same stuff! No answer back from uber! I am going to call it a night don't feel like screen shooting every trip and forget getting paid for cancellations! Frustrating enough to having to email them everyday bout my fares always being wrong now this! Huh

tohunt4me

It's happening all over the USA' talked to people in Cali same stuff! No answer back from uber! I am going to call it a night don't feel like screen shooting every trip and forget getting paid for cancellations! Frustrating enough to having to email them everyday bout my fares always being wrong now this! Huh
Document Everything !

renbutler

It's likely a server issue, not an app issue.

I understand that they aren't going to respond directly to thousands of drivers emailing them about the same issue at the same time.

But the silence is pretty ridiculous. Just release a message saying it will be resolved and that they're aware of the issue.

Black LS430

Uber app was extremely buggy last night. Hey, $hit happens, but at least send out a partner wide text saying your piece of $hit app is acting up. That's common courtesy. Instead, we're all worried if we're gonna get paid or not. A$$holes.

Another Uber Driver

It has been acting up on Uber Taxi and UberX here for some time. It was acting up on Uber Taxi yesterday. Eventually, the numbers did show up. The advantage that Uber Taxi has is that we key in the meter fare at the end of the trip. Keystrokes leave tracks. Thus, Uber gets the message, eventually, from the Uber Taxi drivers. As the other levels are on a geospatial device in the telephone's GPS program, that might be a problem. I guess that until I hear from a number of UberX drivers that it has been fixed, I will drive only Uber Taxi and no UberX.

Scooby4429

I took 4 fares tonight and I looked and nothing is showing. Was gonna stay out longer but it kinda threw me off. I like to keep track and have daily goal. Has this ever happened to anyone before? How long till it shows? I messaged them and yet to hear back. Might go back out but don't wanna see more zeros View attachment 52981
This happened to me last night and by morning it had been calculated correctly. I think if an area is super busy due to an event, it's going to be playing catch up.