FARE- Launching Soon in Phoenix. Drivers, we are listening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drive FARE

fare drivers matter.png

FARE is the only "fair" ride option. We are dedicated to offering a fair service for both drivers and riders. With higher payouts-drivers keep up to 90% of fares, the ability to tip, advance scheduling-up to 7 days out, the ability to earn passive income- On top of normal fares, Drivers earn 10% of fares from other drivers they refer, and 90% of fares from passengers they refer which ride with them- for life. We are serious about changing the game.

We are currently testing around the city and will launching very soon here in Phoenix. We want to hear from you with what YOU think about "fair rates". Take 2 minutes to let us know at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DriveFare.

Head over to ridefare .com and sign up for our emails, you don't want to miss all the exciting FARE news that is to come.

Together, we can all FARE well.

-The FARE Team

Last edited:

SanPedroLover

Look forward to hearing more about this and possibly getting on-boarded if they do some decent marketing in the Phx area to get riders.

Probably going to be tough for them at first but I hope the best for them.

Teksaz

I haven't heard anything but most of the survey questions were rate related so I think they're probably still trying to figure it out.

RainbowPlate

"You can treat your driver like crahp and pay almost nothing in the process..." is now a key selling feature of Uberlyft. A company that tugs at PAX' heartstrings is doomed to fail.

See also, "Sidecar."

Ray L

So just sharing an email I received from them today. So here is the email minus any graphics;

You Answered, We Listened!

We are excited that FARE will be launching very soon in Phoenix. We have been testing the app and are now almost ready to launch. Several weeks ago we sent you a survey asking for your opinion about "Fair Rates". We are thrilled to be able to share with you the answers to those questions and also the FARE rate information.

When will FARE be available and in what cities? We are publicly launching in Phoenix, Arizona in January 2016. We will expand to other cities just as soon as we can safely and lawfully do so.

Does FARE require commercial insurance to be a driver? FARE will have commercial insurance and does require professional drivers to carry their own commercial insurance. While non-professional drivers are not required to carry commercial insurance at this time, forthcoming laws and regulation might change the landscape for non-professional drivers as soon as the first few months of 2016.

What is FARE going to charge passengers for time & mileage in Phoenix; Standard, Premium and SUV? FARE rates for time + mileage in Phoenix, AZ will be as follows; Standard: $.25/ minute + $1.40/ mile, Premium: $.30/ minute + $2.25/ mile and SUV: $.40/ minute + $3.25/ mile. These prices were set by market analysis and driver feedback and are subject to change.

Will FARE charge passengers more for certain events/ holidays? Yes. We are looking at different dynamic pricing options based on time and marketplace. Ultimately the market should set the price.

How is FARE going to get customers/ users? FARE has a marketing team dedicated to reaching users that understand the difference between catching a ride and being treated fairly. Accordingly, we built the FARE app to assist drivers in building clientele and staying connected with the people that make them money and reward all users for sharing the app. As this app is for drivers to expand or grow a business, you can acquire clients as you, the business owner, best see fit. FARE is simply a technology platform to conveniently connect drivers and passengers.

Can my existing clientele use the FARE app? Yes. Please do invite your existing clientele to join FARE. The app will keep them better connected with you and able to share your services with others in an instant. The FARE app is designed to streamline your existing business or build one from scratch. Drivers with clientele make more money than drivers that don’t. Again, it’s your business, you decide what is best for you.

What percentage of the fares does FARE take? Open network FARES are split 80/20 driver/passenger on the base + time + mileage. When you personally introduce someone to the FARE app and they join using your FARE ID you earn a 10% override on the time and mileage of every ride they take even if they ride with another driver in the FARE network.

Will FARE be anything like Uber? In some regards yes. Riders can request on demand trips via a mobile technology platform and all payments are handled electronically via the application. Otherwise we will be nothing like Uber; we understand it is the DRIVERS that are the market, not the other way around! Our mission is to take care of drivers. The app is designed for repeat business via clientele, passive income via the referral network and common sense pricing.

Can passengers tip in the app with FARE? Yes. We believe good service can be rewarded when a passenger wants to and market research has shown that as many as 50% of passengers would tip if they could.

Stay tuned to our Facebook & Twitter accounts for more information as we prepare to launch.

FAREwell,

Aron, Gavin and the whole FARE Team

Teksaz

Not necessarily. Who said they had to compete with anybody? I'm sure their main goal isn't to take down Uber. Uber will do that all by themselves.

This is more pax recruitment and getting a share of the market. The more you bring on line the more money for the company and driver, plus residuals.

I would consider this more of an actual IC business model than Uber ever has been. It's early yet, but I'm in if I'm still unemployed.

supernaut

FARE is the only "fair" ride option. We are dedicated to offering a fair service for both drivers and riders. With higher payouts-drivers keep up to 90% of fares, the ability to tip, advance scheduling-up to 7 days out, the ability to earn passive income- On top of normal fares, Drivers earn 10% of fares from other drivers they refer, and 90% of fares from passengers they refer which ride with them- for life. We are serious about changing the game.

We are currently testing around the city and will launching very soon here in Phoenix. We want to hear from you with what YOU think about "fair rates". Take 2 minutes to let us know at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DriveFare.

Head over to ridefare .com and sign up for our emails, you don't want to miss all the exciting FARE news that is to come.

Together, we can all FARE well.

-The FARE Team

Come to Tucson! I'll drive for ya.

Zachary79

Hey fare,'here's the funny thing. What prevents someone from going and undercutting you? Instead of 10 percent someone charges 5 then maybe 2. Until just like eBay each ride is losing money. Almost like uber rides currently are.
Uber is the beginning of the 3rd world country in America where people will
Be making $12 a day. Welcome to America!

Zachary79

People need to stop being sheep and go with companies paying higher per mile. It's a tug of war. Supply and demand. If all the uber drivers continue to turn off the app they can hold out for bigger per mile .

And by the way the whole trendy hipster crap that fare is marketing is already a turn off from uber and lyft so this makes me hate it more.

Ubernice

Well one more saver with interruptive technology in the taxi environment or I'll like to see their slogan
I hope this one don't start to twist prices, people, ratings and all the crab we are dealing with the actual "tech" companies
Because the constant in all this; is to take advantage of the drivers and make believe to the pseudo pax this service is ridiculous cheap

cleansafepolite

How about giving us daily jobs where somebody could request us for a full day or 4 hour block for a flat rate? How about a week at a time? Lots of buisness travelers would like this as apossed to car rape..i mean car rentals in Phoenix.

Teksaz

Hadn't heard a peep from "The FARE Team" in two months. Sounds like it was just a wet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.