Rakos

SurgeWarrior

Those dam child engineers again...

When will they ever learn...

You don't screw with what works...

I've lost too many holiday fares...

From them doing just that!

Rakos
I just notice when you go to contact support..the send box is gray'd out now..it still works but its designed to make you think its not available. WTF who does this???

Rakos

I thought you could see...

The ratings of pax on each trip...

Or should I say what I rated them...

Not seeing it anywhere...

Rakos

PTUber

You can't see the trip details in the app but you can still see them on the website. Not sure what the scoop is.

MusicMan71

If you tap the word "fare" it will show you the breakdown but it's back to pre-commission numbers. Noticed this today too. The Fare details where it showed what the passenger pays are gone.

SurgeWarrior

I can honestly say, I have never seen a company play around with employees (or whatever we are) like this before. I noticed the 180 days of change banners have disappeared and it seems as if there is nothing new in the pipeline. I can also report that my market doesnt have phone support as promised to be completed by the end of August. This company is simply fanning the flames of hatred by its workforce. The app silliness and the rapid rising fuel costs go without any acknowledgement or compensation.

surlywynch

What you see now is not what the pax pays. It is now missing the $2.50 booking fee and fees paid to others (airport pick-up/drop-off surcharge, etc)