Fare App for you!!

Kahli

i am working app that will do fare calculation in one click so you can check if what uber paying u is correct.
the app is ready and some of the users from here are testing for beta version now.
The app will be on Google play store within next few days but i need your help. What do i need help for? i need someone to share with me one screen shot of fare break down for any of the following: Select 28%, select 25%, Black 25%, black 28% and SUV(which i cant find the correct uber commission of this one).
you can pm me or share here .
follow driver :wink:
Thanks

Gill002

Horrible idea unless ur app will use the exact same rouge which uber calculates

You're going to misguide people

Like the guy posting that he got double the fare, he didn't, the app calculated 427 to 400 for him but he thinks he's been paid double

Uberchampion

Like the guy posting that he got double the fare, he didn't, the app calculated 427 to 400 for him but he thinks he's been paid double
Gill.

Don't let Uber make you cynical in all aspects of life. Wait till you see the app before passing judgement. Khali could not have explained it any clearer. The app calculates your fare post trip based on the drivers km and time inputs.

I've seen it and it's well done.

vspr01

He will put virus and backdoor in the app which will record all the bank numbers
My cousin did this many times in Mumbai

My cousin makes good money

dmoney155

He will put virus and backdoor in the app which will record all the bank numbers

Fake glasses, pressure tactics with wives to gain referrals, and now bank number stealing apps?... you're shady person lol

EddyStone

Your heart is in the right place but the app would be utterly useless. It will either tell I'm getting paid just right, not enough, or too much. If the fare matches what Uber has then ok. If it indicates I was overpaid(ya right) then do you think I will take any action on that. If I'm a situation where I was underpaid what is exactly is the recourse? Am I going to send a screenshot to Uber and argue with their automated response system? Say I get a live person, you think a 3rd party application is going to have any merit vs their legal precedents for their in app trip calculations? They've invested a fortune into this. I would tell you to make better use of your time, but you drive for Uber like the rest of us so your judgement is just as flawed.

You know what I have an app idea. Make a dating app for people who make 2-5$/hour so their dual incomes can lift them out of poverty.

Kahli

#1 : ask before you jump to conclusion
#2: u haven't seen my app
#3: know what you are talking about.
my app doesn't require any permission to access any of the phone features and all it does is calculate the posted Time and Distance( which you have to put manually). like a said follow members who knows me well are testing the app like Uberchampion .

Kahli

Your heart is in the right place but the app would be utterly useless. It will either tell I'm getting paid just right, not enough, or too much. If the fare matches what Uber has then ok. If it indicates I was overpaid(ya right) then do you think I will take any action on that. If I'm a situation where I was underpaid what is exactly is the recourse? Am I going to send a screenshot to Uber and argue with their automated response system? Say I get a live person, you think a 3rd party application is going to have any merit vs their legal precedents for their in app trip calculations? They've invested a fortune into this. I would tell you to make better use of your time, but you drive for Uber like the rest of us so your judgement is just as flawed.

You know what I have an app idea. Make a dating app for people who make 2-5$/hour so their dual incomes can lift them out of poverty.
thanks for your feedback :smiles:. if u get overpaid , good for you. what about if u get half of what you supposed to get? will you fight or will you bow your head and say yes master? . this app is for those who doesn't know how to calculate based on time and km and those who wants quick answer.
Thanks again for your feed .

Andy3131

thanks for your feedback :smiles:. if u get overpaid , good for you. what about if u get half of what you supposed to get? will you fight or will you bow your head and say yes master? . this app is for those who doesn't know how to calculate based on time and km and those who wants quick answer.
I don't need an app to know I was underpaid, they teach maths in class so it's quite easy to see when half of your payment is missing. Your idea was great in the pre-UFF era but I don't see how it can help us today.

dmoney155

yep, bow head and move on... already wasting time driving, not gonna waste more time arguing about the 2.5/hr outta the 5/hr im getting.

btw, i put that in spreadsheet and get my answer. No app required. I commend you for thinking of ideas and trying to do something more constructive than just drive, however for the reasons mentioned above, I'm out.

Uberactionmax

I don't need an app to know I was underpaid, they teach maths in class so it's quite easy to see when half of your payment is missing. Your idea was great in the pre-UFF era but I don't see how it can help us today.

From the threads I see here and whatsapp groups. Majority of drivers have no idea how time and distance is calculated. Majority does not know how upfront fare came to that price. Majority follows uber nav. Majority making less than 20 an hour even with hst included.

Khali should not be helping any of these ungrateful sausages.

yep, bow head and move on... already wasting time driving, not gonna waste more time arguing about the 2.5/hr outta the 5/hr im getting.

btw, i put that in spreadsheet and get my answer. No app required. I commend you for thinking of ideas and trying to do something more constructive than just drive, however for the reasons mentioned above, I'm out.

It's free, you have no money to invest in anyways. Go back to delivering bigmacs now that you've waken up.

Lolinator

i am working app that will do fare calculation in one click so you can check if what uber paying u is correct.
the app is ready and some of the users from here are testing for beta version now.
The app will be on Google play store within next few days but i need your help. What do i need help for? i need someone to share with me one screen shot of fare break down for any of the following: Select 28%, select 25%, Black 25%, black 28% and SUV(which i cant find the correct uber commission of this one).
you can pm me or share here .
follow driver :wink:
Thanks
lol u serious? you cant find the commission breakdown?

so ur app is gonna straighten up ober

Gill002

Gill.

Don't let Uber make you cynical in all aspects of life. Wait till you see the app before passing judgement. Khali could not have explained it any clearer. The app calculates your fare post trip based on the drivers km and time inputs.

I've seen it and it's well done.

Let's be realistic for a minute here and act like found actually dealt with this issue first hand
You'd know exactly what I'm saying
A lot of drivers take an extremely long and unnecessary route and then come on here and @@@@@ about uber underpaying
Maybe u guys should have a phone number hotline in your app to help drivers understand how uber works and your app works

Lolinator

Let's be realistic for a minute here and act like found actually dealt with this issue first hand
A lot of drivers take an extremely long and unnecessary route and then come on here and ***** about uber underpaying
Maybe u guys should have a phone number hotline in your app to help drivers understand how uber works and your app works
GILL THE THRILL

Uberchampion

A lot of drivers take an extremely long and unnecessary route and then come on here and ***** about uber underpaying
Gill. I hope you find happiness again one day.

This app may not be for you, but please stop slamming the good effort of people like Kahli that are just trying to make things easier for fellow drivers. Not every driver is going to have your mental prowess to figure out the total fare in their heads.

Kahli app takes the work out of the calculation for time/distance. The app inputs will be for what is shown in the trip summary. If anything, the variance between what is calculated and paid may highlight to some drivers the benifits of taking better routes.

Last edited:

i_k

An app like this isn't intended to educate people on what Upfront Fares is. To me it's a simple idea that caters to people who like myself are lazy and want a quick answer instead of pulling out the calculator myself, at times having to double check. Why wouldn't you want an app that does all the calculations for you, quick and easy? It helps.

Kahli will you make it available for iOS?