Fare Adjustment- any luck getting these reversed?

LazyDayz

I use Uber app for navigation and followed the provided route for a pax today. Got a notice that my fare was reduced from $7.40 to $5.95. I feel like I’m getting penalized for Uber’s poor navigation and have requested my fare back. Is there much likelihood in recouping these fare reductions?

K-pax

Yes. It was a fraudulent adjustment and they reversed it. Another time, family of four with massive luggage (seriously would have needed an SUV and still barely fit), told me to ‘go ahead snd start the trip,’ pulled their luggage out after one of them sat in the car... then hem snd hawed about it not fitting .... they could see what kind of car before I arrived. They canceled with my car half full of luggage and wrote Uber saying something like I didn’t show up or something. Got 100% refund, wasted 20 min of my time, Uber refused to give me a no show fee even though they canceled a good 10 min after the request. I was so pised.

LazyDayz

An hour after requesting the full fare back they gave it to me, though, they adjusted it to $0.01 below the original fare.

This trip fare should not have been adjusted, and I sincerely apologize for the trouble. We have adjusted the fare back to the original fare.

We're working hard to make sure these kinds of errors do not happen in the future. Thank you for your patience and please let us know if there is anything else we can do. Thank you!