Famous Last Words....

volksie

"I'll keep driving Uber" when I'm back to work. Not! I signed on Sunday after working my 1st week at the new job. I accepted a request & stared at my phone for a while before I canceled.

Hell No! I absolutely have no desire to drive & it really surprised me how much I loath Uber & Travis. Next Sunday morning I'll be drinking a Bloody Mary instead of hauling lazy human stains around.

Horsebm

"I'll keep driving Uber" when I'm back to work. Not! I signed on Sunday after working my 1st week at the new job. I accepted a request & stared at my phone for a while before I canceled.

Hell No! I absolutely have no desire to drive & it really surprised me how much I loath Uber & Travis. Next Sunday morning I'll be drinking a Bloody Mary instead of hauling lazy human stains around.
Wise move !
Relax and enjoy your weekends.

volksie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Blind Luck: Signed on to Select last weekend instead of having that Bloody Mary & "Bingo". I get a monster ride to the OC & get two good OC rides after that & then "Bingo" again! OC airport to San Clemente. About $300 bucks in 3 hours, crazy right?

What's the moral of this story? If you quit driving you'll feel better & you also might enjoy a Blind Luck Sunday.