• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Family and NY taxi driver get into a fight

Hackenstein

The left lane on that street bet 6th and B'way is partially blocked by a planter. I bet it started when one of them pulled in that lane and tried to get around the other car when the light changed.

Kobayashi Maru

Shocking! Simply shocking

Ground transportation personnel
brawling in public

With a side order of
Bumper cars sprinkled with road rage (Was I the only one laughing when he backed into the parked car?)

I would of jumped in the yellow cab, shifted it to reverse and bailed out

Last edited:

Julescase

What the @@@@ is wrong with people?! How have things gotten so uncivilized and animalistic? When will it stop? It's just brutal watching this, from start to finish. I don't even know which part is more appalling: the 5-way street fight or multiple people using 3,000 lb machines as lethal weapons or folks flinging themselves onto cars and hoping they turn into movie characters so they aren't killed while performing death-taunting feats.

It's just insane, what snowflakes are doing these days. This kind of thing didn't happen with the same frequency 20, 30 years ago. It's like people are no longer taught much-needed coping mechanisms to manage their anger - it's simply "ME NO LIKE!! ME SMASH UNTIL ME FEEL BETTER! ME ANGRY AND ME WANT PUNCH! ME PUNCH ALL AND SMASH ALL UNTIL ME FEEL BETTER!"

Disgusting.

Kobayashi Maru

What the &%$@!* is wrong with people?! How have things gotten so uncivilized and animalistic? When will it stop? It's just brutal watching this, from start to finish. I don't even know which part is more appalling: the 5-way street fight or multiple people using 3,000 lb machines as lethal weapons or folks flinging themselves onto cars and hoping they turn into movie characters so they aren't killed while performing death-taunting feats.

It's just insane, what snowflakes are doing these days. This kind of thing didn't happen with the same frequency 20, 30 years ago. It's like people are no longer taught much-needed coping mechanisms to manage their anger - it's simply "ME NO LIKE!! ME SMASH UNTIL ME FEEL BETTER! ME ANGRY AND ME WANT PUNCH! ME PUNCH ALL AND SMASH ALL UNTIL ME FEEL BETTER!"

Disgusting.
This behavior has been around since the begining of time. Difference Today is, with social media, internet and cell phone cameras it’s all now being documented and served-up on the World Wide Web for all to view.

There were never any “good ol’ days”, We just have short memories.

Statistics show there’s less crime today than 20 years ago.
However with vast internet content it give the impression the worlds gone crazy.

Last edited: