False complaints?

Uberk5487

I use to think it was a race thing (still kinda do).....but what's up with these random silly complaints......uber is a grossly discounted ride, what more do people want how do you have the mindset to write into corporate on a driver when he just took you safely across town to your million dollar home for $7 with no tip....I thought it was a race thing but I have drivers of all races tell me they deal with the same crap.....but its mostly blacks and Brown drivers going threw this......I guess this world will never change...

NHDriver

False complaints comes with the territory. It is not racist by any means, many drivers experience this because riders want a refund so they don't have to pay for the ride. It is becoming more common. Voice your complaint to Uber and move on. Suck it up buttercup, this the world you live in.

Uberk5487

False complaints comes with the territory. It is not racist by any means, many drivers experience this because riders want a refund so they don't have to pay for the ride. It is becoming more common. Voice your complaint to Uber and move on. Suck it up buttercup, this the world you live in.
The alt right ride with uber also...ill bet 95 to 100% of false complaints against me have all came from the same demographic.......

Nick781

I'm not black or brown and I go through this.... some consider me white some consider me non-white but I'm not what you mentioned...

Uberk5487

Not really Middle Easterners are hated just as much as blacks today in America, so are hispanics

Asians lucked out
You're right.....white America tolerate Indians and East Asians....to a extent.....remember one of trump main targets is China......also remember middle eastern are Asians....

Not really Middle Easterners are hated just as much as blacks today in America, so are hispanics

Asians lucked out
I just had this convo with a Asian pax....he said he was leaving the country because he don't want "luck out" with a bunch of silly bigots....that's the problem...people who benefit from the b.s. becomes complacent to it.....

NYCFunDriver

I use to think it was a race thing (still kinda do).....but what's up with these random silly complaints......uber is a grossly discounted ride, what more do people want how do you have the mindset to write into corporate on a driver when he just took you safely across town to your million dollar home for $7 with no tip....I thought it was a race thing but I have drivers of all races tell me they deal with the same crap.....but its mostly blacks and Brown drivers going threw this......I guess this world will never change...

It's definitely not a race, religious or ethnic background issue. I'm a white female and I myself have gotten random silly complaints. Some people do it just to be real buttholes.

Nick781

You're right.....white America tolerate Indians and East Asians....to a extent.....remember one of trump main targets is China......also remember middle eastern are Asians....

I just had this convo with a Asian pax....he said he was leaving the country because he don't want "luck out" with a bunch of silly bigots....that's the problem...people who benefit from the b.s. becomes complacent to it.....

Yeah but Asians and Middle Easterners are NOT the same to people... compared to Asians like Chinese and those around them.

Uberk5487

It's definitely not a race, religious or ethnic background issue. I'm a white female and I myself have gotten random silly complaints. Some people do it just to be real buttholes.
I wouldn't be so sure about that...if a alt right person got in my car for a ride....i wouldn't put it pass them to make up a silly complaint....I have had a skin head guy who made it clear from the beginning that he wanted it to be a one star ride......he went across the street and actually hide as I arrived only to appear 5 min later complaining that I didn't know he went across, he then wouldn't let me help with his luggage....I tried to make convo, he rudely told me not to talk him....he accused me of going the long way, and he made sure not to let me help him unload his luggage either....he then one stared and wrote a complaint....

Yeah but Asians and Middle Easterners are NOT the same to people... compared to Asians like Chinese and those around them.
No sh!+

NYCFunDriver

I wouldn't be so sure about that...if a alt right person got in my car for a ride....i wouldn't put it pass them to make up a silly complaint....I have had a skin head guy who made it clear from the beginning that he wanted it to be a one star ride......he went across the street and actually hide as I arrived only to appear 5 min later complaining that I didn't know he went across, he then wouldn't let me help with his luggage....I tried to make convo, he rudely told me not to talk him....he accused me of going the long way, and he made sure not to let me help him unload his luggage either....he then one stared and wrote a complaint....

No sh!+

I agree with you there, it can happen. My opinion is that in a situation like that the percentage of that occurring would be much lower.

Personally, anyone who hates due to race, religious and/or ethnic background is a disgrace to society. I'm of the Jewish faith they hate me as much as you. I'm sorry this happened. Why didn't you cancel the ride?

Uberk5487

I agree with you there, it can happen. My opinion is that in a situation like that the percentage of that occurring would be much lower.

Personally, anyone who hates due to race, religious and/or ethnic background is a disgrace to society. I'm of the Jewish faith they hate me as much as you. I'm sorry this happened. Why didn't you cancel the ride?
I should of. ..I usually give pax 3-5 min

Nick781

No sh!+

[email protected][email protected]! (Smoke coming out of my ears but the mods told me to be nice)

ginseng41

I prefer non white passengers. In a college town in a red area, by far my favorite demographic. Always ask intelligent questions and I often get tips for it. Every single false complaint I've had to deal with has come from white males. I'm almost at 10k rides too so it's an honest pattern though the tipping is new. Btw I'm white and female and the majority of drivers here are local males aka rednecks

Mars Troll Number 4

False complaints are just a very commonly part of th industry..

However most cab companies just ignore the vast majority of complaints because of the high % of BS. Then they end up over ignoring complaints.

UberCheese

If a skin head approaches my car, I would cancel and drive off.

Solved.

No sh!+

Aerodrifting

Asians lucked out
Maybe they don't hate Asians but I can assure you Asians are not treated any better. They always look down on you and think they are the superior race, Making fun of your accent, Judging your culture etc. Oh yeah, And no tips either.

ShinyAndChrome

So in other words you feel you are being unfairly judged because of your race, yet you see no irony in broadly referring to how "white america" sees other people.

Uberk5487

If a skin head approaches my car, I would cancel and drive off.

Solved.
He was a bald guy in a suit.....his actions made me feel he may have been a skin head or a alt right.....he was determined to give me hell....

So in other words you feel you are being unfairly judged because of your race, yet you see no irony in broadly referring to how "white america" sees other people.
59% of white america 71% of white males to be exact.....that the percentage who are or agree with the alt right and trump......and they just love confederate flags statues and the old south.......

Last edited:

ShinyAndChrome

He was a bald guy in a suit.....his actions made me feel he may have been a skin head or a alt right.....he was determined to give me he'll....

59% of white america 71% of white males to be exact.....that the percentage who are or agree with the alt right and trump......and they just love confederate flags statues and the old south.......
The truth is I almost responded to this thread yesterday offering sympathy. But offering any to a person for his perceived (may or may not be real) injustice due to race while he condemns the majority of another race would be too ironic, so I'm glad I didn't.