Fake surge

Jbeck

I think the user app doesn't show surge any longer. When you request the ride it will say the price and that it is higher due to demand.

WMUber

Uber no longer shows the surge on the Passenger App. Request a quote to a familiar destination and capture the price quote.

mandreyka

Just click on the fare tab and it will show per mile, on XL it's easy to figure out because base rate is $1 so when it's a 2.4 surge it will show base at $2.40.

Poolepit

Click on uberx icon, then on the min fare to get the fare details. This shows the per minute and mile rates and let's you know how much it is surging in that area from pax app.
Oops 1 min too slow lol

Mgt

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the user app doesn't show surge any longer. When you request the ride it will say the price and that it is higher due to demand.
Rally thanks I been out town .so not metal I trying to do only surge .thanks

WMUber

I just tried it out at Van Nuys and Magnolia (current 1.9 surge). The $25.00 quoted is roughly twice what it should be to my home (it even gave me "Rate Expired" when the surge level changed).

So yea, fixed pricing is up and running.

Hunter420

Everything is so complicated now, with rate changes and incentives, so they can screw us over.
Just work with lyft and make a decent fair as a base price, your litterly killing your staff with this BS, and eventually your probibly at 60% of all available drivers that have turned over, so eventually the tides gonna change.