• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Fake surge right now ( coogee / Randwick)

Timothy68

0CCBF9A4-9DF7-44C6-B5A9-3BDE9033B24A.jpeg

Waiting for 20 minutes and NO Ping
Post automatically merged:

Anyone in the area ??

UberTopGun

We love Surgy-boy!
He sorts out the Rookie Feather Duster camry/prius-v tissue box rental boys, from us experienced handsome Roosters!

We need to ask Surgy-boy to put a fake 12.9X surge in Bundeena, it would be a magnificent sight to see all the camrys & prius-v all absolutely screaming & screeching tyres flying there, red hot brakes burning,
and smell the transition oil getting a work out.

It would be beautiful to see all the boys all clogged up in Bundeena, and at high noon - see them all Duelling with their Tissue Boxes at the ready!

Then all have competitions together about who can go the furthest on battery electric power before the petrol engine kicks in on their rentals.

Aahhh fun in the sun at Bundeena with the Rookie Feather Dusters! :p:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p

Coastie

Nice Young Thing from Fuber, at one of those coffee mornings in Vaucluse, told me that surging does not mean there are actual rides requested, but rather, it's an algorithm that recognises how many Riders are looking at the app (have it open), and how many Drivers are nearby.

But as most Pax now know, you can sit out a surge, 'cause all the ants come a running, and once the surge goes down/finishes, the Pings start to come.

Bar-stewards!

Timothy68

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We love Surgy-boy!
He sorts out the Rookie Feather Duster camry/prius-v tissue box rental boys, from us experienced handsome Roosters!

We need to ask Surgy-boy to put a fake 12.9X surge in Bundeena, it would be a magnificent sight to see all the camrys & prius-v all absolutely screaming & screeching tyres flying there, red hot brakes burning,
and smell the transition oil getting a work out.

It would be beautiful to see all the boys all clogged up in Bundeena, and at high noon - see them all Duelling with their Tissue Boxes at the ready!

Then all have competitions together about who can go the furthest on battery electric power before the petrol engine kicks in on their rentals.

Aahhh fun in the sun at Bundeena with the Rookie Feather Dusters! :p:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p
I love Bundeena :biggrin: peace n quite place for meditation.

soontobeautomated

Nice Young Thing from Fuber, at one of those coffee mornings in Vaucluse, told me that surging does not mean there are actual rides requested, but rather, it's an algorithm that recognises how many Riders are looking at the app (have it open), and how many Drivers are nearby.

But as most Pax now know, you can sit out a surge, 'cause all the ants come a running, and once the surge goes down/finishes, the Pings start to come.

Bar-stewards!
True!

Plus they do fake surges as well. Just because some surges are real, it does not mean that fake surges do not exist as well.

There are plenty of fake surges daily. Favourite spots currently are airport runways, Garden Island, Point Piper and anywhere else near a busy transport hub or entertainment destination - without actually being at the area of high demand.

UberTopGun

I love Bundeena :biggrin: peace n quite place for meditation.
Hey Timmy, we can get all the Rookie boys to do meditation too!

And Timmy68 don't worry there will Not be any noise - because the camry, prius-v rental boys promised they would only glide by on battery electric power.

and they will try to keep the noise down when they duel with their tissue boxes. :confusion: :roflmao: :roflmao: :laugh::rolleyes::p:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The Reaper

Ironically I am doing a 9 to 6pm shift in Bundeena tomorrow with my Uber app closed. I'll look for all the cars and tissue boxes . Anyone notice how many pax have snotty noses at the moment?

UberTopGun

surge doesnt guarantee pings
That's correct yawny boy,
not sure "If the penny has dropped" yet?
have another yawn,
Fake surge, No fares, all the camry+prius-v tissue box boys miles away in Bundeena, Finally the real uber rooster boys can start moving the pax around Sydney, with proper professional service, WITHOUT our eyes being GLUED to a gps,
Because we know what we are doing!
Post automatically merged:

Anyone notice how many pax have snotty noses at the moment?
It's Not that end with the snotty nose you've got to worry about, the blokes using the Tissue down below - that's the worry!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

Timothy68

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ironically I am doing a 9 to 6pm shift in Bundeena tomorrow with my Uber app closed. I'll look for all the cars and tissue boxes . Anyone notice how many pax have snotty noses at the moment?
I am guessing you are in Bundenna right now with all the tissues box brigade :p:thumbup: