Fake complaints

Thanks Canteev your link here was informative. I personally had contacted Uber long ago telling them about the attempted scams and mainly having too much "authoritative" influence in the hands of ungrateful and abusive riders, but as usual any suggestions go unheard by them. The business model is lopsided. There are more cons than benefits for the driver.
Hopefully dash cams can provide some protection and/or evidence for the driver in a job that hangs on a very thin thread!!!!!!

Fireitup

Dealing with this now. Just got off the phone with Allstate. Lying pax claimed I ran her over.

Got a ping for the path station in JC. Pull up and waiting right by the station. Pax was a block away.... starts texting me calling me dumb, hoping I get corona....I cancel.

She calls uber and says I hit her and left.....I hate people....

Piingmiki

Dealing with this now. Just got off the phone with Allstate. Lying pax claimed I ran her over.

Got a ping for the path station in JC. Pull up and waiting right by the station. Pax was a block away.... starts texting me calling me dumb, hoping I get corona....I cancel.

She calls uber and says I hit her and left.....I hate people....
When I used to drive in nyc. A group of 3 got in my car. They rolled a blunt in the back and left the guts on the floors I complained to Uber and sent pictures. Uber charged them 20 bucks so I can vacuum my car. Hours later Uber sent me an email saying that my account was suspended because someone said I was driving drunk. Long story short it took 3 days to clear everything up.