• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Fair will not delete cards from your account so be careful which cards you add to your payment method

uberdriverfornow

Fair will not delete any cards I have added to my account so be careful which cards you add. In this day and age where hackers appear to hack all companies eventually and your cards appear to be ripe for hacking Fair has actually told me they can't delete my Uber card that I added since they consider it a prepaid card but they still will not under any circumstances delete the card from my account.

Fair really has the worst customer service of any company in the world.

Last edited:

Mtbsrfun

File a claim with the better business bureau and they’ll remove it after being notified by the local attorney general. I think fair has two weeks after notification to act.

peteyvavs

Fair will not delete any cards I have added to my account so be careful which cards you add. In this day and age where hackers appear to hack all companies eventually and your cards appear to be ripe for hacking Fair has actually told me they can't delete my Uber card that I added since they consider it a prepaid card but they still will not under any circumstances delete the card from my account.

It’s not only fair that keeps your CC and DC information, most companies keep that information.

uberdriverfornow

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It’s not only fair that keeps your CC and DC information, most companies keep that information.
any other company that you have a credit card on file with will simply allow you to have them remove it from your account if you ask them to, except Fair

all i need is for some hacker to somehow get access to my account and get my card info somehow

you literally can not even allow your uber card to be used there....after i tried using it and they told me its not allowed, obviously i asked them to remove it from the account when it obviously shouldnt even be stored anyhow if I cant use it but they refuse to delete it

LADryver

When you return your car it all goes fresh again. Until then, have you phoned the Fair Concierge? Or have they been the problem?Ask them for a support ticket to remove the card.