• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Fair repo!!

laphy13!

My car got repoed last week by fair. This is my 2nd tow, the first one was a year into the xchange lease. For my first tow I had to pay what I owed, no storage fees. For my 2nd tow I have to pay back what I owe and a $400 "Repo Fee" I looked thru my original contract and there is no mention of paying a "Repo Fee" Does anyone have any information about this? The fair worker I talked to told me to send a fax to a random number, that "they" would help me. He claimed he doesnt have any information about my contract and cant speak to me about it. Funny thing is I do beleive him, why would fair give them any information regarding contracts? I also think im calling somewhere outside of the U.S.A.

Fuzzyelvis

My car got repoed last week by fair. This is my 2nd tow, the first one was a year into the xchange lease. For my first tow I had to pay what I owed, no storage fees. For my 2nd tow I have to pay back what I owe and a $400 "Repo Fee" I looked thru my original contract and there is no mention of paying a "Repo Fee" Does anyone have any information about this? The fair worker I talked to told me to send a fax to a random number, that "they" would help me. He claimed he doesnt have any information about my contract and cant speak to me about it. Funny thing is I do beleive him, why would fair give them any information regarding contracts? I also think im calling somewhere outside of the U.S.A.
This must be some strange kind of contract. I always thought when your car got repossessed you didn't ever get it back.

Assuming that it's possible to get it back why would you not have to pay the towing and storage fee?

Bleach

images.jpg

images.jpg

BigJohn

This must be some strange kind of contract. I always thought when your car got repossessed you didn't ever get it back.
No when your vehicle gets repoed there is a redemption period of 3-7 days in which you can repay all owed and get the vehicle back, usually with additional deposit.

U phoria

Sounds fair

bobby747

It is truth....if I pay tonight it says payed..if I go to pay wed... I get delquient.

If u are late it's ok for them to take car. Pay your car

LoveBC

When they repo’d mine several weeks ago it had a mirror smashed off by a hit n run. Two front tires about to blow and a street sweeping ticket that uber apparently had to pay. I went to pay it today and it was already cleared.

I’m not in Ruined Your Life s league but I think I came out ok on that deal

bobby747

They really want these cars off the street. Mine is wheel chair wav. Van. It pays better.....they our not getting it