Failed Cori.. anyone have news

FaustDave

I was knocked off Uber in February for not passing the new Cori checks. It was an accident from 12 years ago with no one else involved. I think the rules committee meets in November to maybe update the disqualified conditions but not holding my breath.

FaustDave

In Plymouth I delt with longer rides so I'd get 18.00 just from one end to the other end of Plymouth and got a lot of airport rides. Might be tough for a 1st job but I just used it for extra money so I could relax and slow down if I got lazy.. still best job I ever had so was rough losing it because with an 8 year old I needed the flexibility

Jaackil

I was knocked off Uber in February for not passing the new Cori checks. It was an accident from 12 years ago with no one else involved. I think the rules committee meets in November to maybe update the disqualified conditions but not holding my breath.
Something is missing here. The Cori is a criminal backround check not driving record check the only time driving comes into play with the CORI is if there is a DUI reckless driving or driving to endanger or something like that which are criminal offenses. Accidents alone won't get you booted.

Tinuviel

Accident alone, and the silence here, leads me to think that it's a dui, suspended license, or hit and run.

What was that accident? If it wasn't a dui or suspension they must have found something else