Fade away Surges

A'm I the only one not getting any surges when Cleary on the app it's Bloody Red everywhere else, Then when I approach the area of the Bloody Red Surge it then Fades to white then the price drops.. I worked 10 hours today and received No Surges

UserPablo

A'm I the only one not getting any surges when Cleary on the app it's Bloody Red everywhere else, Then when I approach the area of the Bloody Red Surge it then Fades to white then the price drops.. I worked 10 hours today and received No Surges
No way I don’t believe you. Uber has the latest and most advanced technology known to man there’s no god damn way anything can go wrong ( don’t say anything but I’ve heard they are from the future and came back to help us ) Do you know that all customers service representatives have to actually have a doctorates n have graduated top of their class. Plus Uber is the most honest company in the world. They have Stabilized the way we get paid to maximize our profits . I honestly will block you for ever thinking that Uber has any issues or problems with the app .

Where I was the surge was bloody red. I drove toward my destination and got 78$ plus 12 in tips cash . . I drive dmv. I made my quota. Night y’all.

UberPotomac

I don’t think is you . Surges last only a few seconds .
You are try to get there and when you arrive to ge surge area is gone . You need to try to anticipate it and stay put . The surge will came to you . DO NOT TRY TO CATCH WITH SURGE.

HPRohit

Logic: Surge is created by demand (# of riders requesting) exceeding supply (# of driver online) in a particular region. Thus, you being a driver, surge appears where you are not, and when you go there, surge fades away because now the ratio is balanced.

Don't chase the surge....be the surge. Or just sign up for lessons from @The queen 👸 . She seems to have this job perfected

sidehustle0403

Where I was the surge was bloody red. I drove toward my destination and got 78$ plus 12 in tips cash . . I drive dmv. I made my quota. Night y’all.
How much did you make after you back out gas? Wear and tear on your little messed up car? and future maintenance costs? Depreciation? Interest on your car loan? Car Insurance? Plus Ride share insurance? The extra amount your data plan will cost you from using your phone more.

You think you made $90, but you didn’t. You don’t know how much you make because you can’t add.

How much did you make after you back out gas? Wear and tear on your little messed up car? and future maintenance costs? Depreciation? Interest on your car loan? Car Insurance? Plus Ride share insurance? The extra amount your data plan will cost you from using your phone more.

You think you made $90, but you didn’t. You don’t know how much you make because you can’t add.
Don’t worry about me or my car. Thank you . You seem a rude person and I don’t need your negativity in my life or post. Feel free to ignore me. Thank you .