• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

Facebook

hondaboy

I just checked Uber FB page. Anger on this forum is nothing in comparison with pax anger on Uber FB. I understand that human beings are more likely complain than praise but still. However, often you can read that they don't complain on drivers but company. Interesting. Also you can see, the same copy/paste response. working in ALdgate tower must be exhausting

Cabbie2B

I just checked Uber FB page. Anger on this forum is nothing in comparison with pax anger on Uber FB. I understand that human beings are more likely complain than praise but still. However, often you can read that they don't complain on drivers but company. Interesting. Also you can see, the same copy/paste response. working in ALdgate tower must be exhausting
Mate, as I do not have Twitter, Facebook and other so call (anti)social media can you post this Anti Pool petition there pls.

Many drivers would be grateful.

Ubend R.S.

Come on cabbies ffs sign this lol
to be perfectly honest, us cabbies don't care about pool. i just can not see our customers wanting to share a ride home. it's a different service to ours. uber x, xl and exec however......

Taz7

to be perfectly honest, us cabbies don't care about pool. i just can not see our customers wanting to share a ride home. it's a different service to ours. uber x, xl and exec however......
What about MAAXI? Remember loool

DB1980

The sort of people who would use pool are people who would be on busses and underground otherwise. This is one of the reasons I'm surprised TFL haven't clamped down on it

hondaboy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wouldn't mind doing pool if it was as straight forward as advertises- ''Driver takes all 3 fares'' or ''passengers going the same direction''. It's so misleading. Also if every pax was well informed what it is about.

Makemoneyfornow

I wouldn't mind doing pool if it was as straight forward as advertises- ''Driver takes all 3 fares'' or ''passengers going the same direction''. It's so misleading. Also if every pax was well informed what it is about.
The idiots still claim drivers get 3 fares.

hondaboy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
if you have 3 pax/trips on X, each paying £10 Uber takes £6/£7.5 (subject to driver %) from all 3 trips.
but on pool Uber takes £7.85, where distance is the same (distance between pick ups is not coverd in the fare/s as Pool is fixed fare). Only the company benefits. It's £1.85 more on pool based on 3x£10 ("old 20%" drivers) while driver lose £9.37!!!!