F U Uber

1NYC1

Today is my last day driving for this dog crap company, I wish this company nothing but the absolute worst this world can deliver. The absolute worst decision I’ve ever made was working for Uber, lesson learned. I hope this company collapses and I will never use their services again either. Go F yourselves you scumbag thieves, karma is coming for you. God it feels good to know I’ll never have to deal with this BS again lol. Good luck to all who choose to rely on these thieves for income! One less ant boys, have at it lol

1NYC1

hmmm, somebody got deactivated.
Quite the contrary,
E295418A-A1E0-420C-A53B-6EAD15208C0D.png

More money for you fine sir, get out there!
hmmm, somebody got deactivated.

Uberx24

According to your ratings you seemed like a good driver and that's what Uber doesn't understand is that, like anything in life seniority or good workmanship should have its rewards. Why would a veteran driver like yourself have the same treatment of a "new driver". Nothing against anyone because we all were ants at some point, but if Uber really care about it's business model, they should care a little more about their veteran drivers, like better incentives and less % cuts taken from each ride. Some days Its hard not to feel jaded, when you are treated like crap by this company. I take a lot of pride in the work I do and I don't do it for Uber, but for my own representation, I have a clean car, it's not new, but it's always clean, I have top costumer service, my ratings speak for myself and I wish Uber would take each driver as an individual and not a whole bunch of ants who are building their colony.

Michael1230nj

Today is my last day driving for this dog crap company, I wish this company nothing but the absolute worst this world can deliver. The absolute worst decision I’ve ever made was working for Uber, lesson learned. I hope this company collapses and I will never use their services again either. Go F yourselves you scumbag thieves, karma is coming for you. God it feels good to know I’ll never have to deal with this BS again lol. Good luck to all who choose to rely on these thieves for income! One less ant boys, have at it lol
Good Luck I feel your pain

tohunt4me

U
According to your ratings you seemed like a good driver and that's what Uber doesn't understand is that, like anything in life seniority or good workmanship should have its rewards. Why would a veteran driver like yourself have the same treatment of a "new driver". Nothing against anyone because we all were ants at some point, but if Uber really care about it's business model, they should care a little more about their veteran drivers, like better incentives and less % cuts taken from each ride. Some days Its hard not to feel jaded, when you are treated like crap by this company. I take a lot of pride in the work I do and I don't do it for Uber, but for my own representation, I have a clean car, it's not new, but it's always clean, I have top costumer service, my ratings speak for myself and I wish Uber would take each driver as an individual and not a whole bunch of ants who are building their colony.
Uber is run by cyborgs

Tommy Tours

Raise the rates back to 1.25 forget all this BS, Gas is up 30-50 cents a gallon, we get nothing. Add this to the 180 minutes not days. don't give us .5 cents extra to offset (That statement is not true).

freeFromUber

How do you really feel about uber, I'm confused.

1NYC1