Will you consider doing UberRush?

• Never! I don't deal with Huber!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • It sounds like something I'd try

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Leo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry for the dark image, there is a filter on. So Huber is trying to expand its business and going at services such as PostMates eat24 etc. I must say 3$ per mile was impressive for fuber. It is safe to assume that after the service grows it'll go after many "temporary" summer, winter, spring and fall cuts to end up being 34c per mile "so we remain busy"
It amazes me how Huber wants to take over everything! Will they succeed?

kingdog

I watched the video. pickups and drop offs where I actually have to find parking? and the human that is receiving the package? no effing thanks

Leo.

I watched the video. pickups and drop offs where I actually have to find parking? and the human that is receiving the package? no effing thanks
Yeah, you know...ever since the guarantees went away I've been only doing deliveries and the deal with parking sucks, but trust me it has its benefits. I actually do enjoy myself much better than driving people and feeling like their happy tip is included not slave.

But with the deliveries I currently do get tips..which sometimes works out

Leo.

Leo. so you're saying you use uberrush and you like it? or some other delivery service?
I am talking about another delivery service, actually I'm trying two right now and wanting to try this dogwalker service, now that sounds fun!

kingdog

I am talking about another delivery service, actually I'm trying two right now and wanting to try this dogwalker service, now that sounds fun!
yeah deliveries sound chill, minus the parking. the dog walking thing would be great except! goodluck transporting people after having dogs all over your car. dog hair is so annoying to clean out.

Leo.

yeah deliveries sound chill, minus the parking. the dog walking thing would be great except! goodluck transporting people after having dogs all over your car. dog hair is so annoying to clean out.
I believe cars aren't part of the job, just the ability to walk the fur little pals, thank you though.