EZPASS For rental

Inshur

JustDre

I just started driving with Uber and rented a car. I bought an EZPass today for the rental so I can keep track of my tolls. I tried registering the tag to the tlc rental and it says the car is already registered to another tag which is understandable. How do you use an ezpass for a rental and how can you put money in it if you cant register it? Thanx to all who answer.

censoredbytheFCC

I just started driving with Uber and rented a car. I bought an EZPass today for the rental so I can keep track of my tolls. I tried registering the tag to the tlc rental and it says the car is already registered to another tag which is understandable. How do you use an ezpass for a rental and how can you put money in it if you cant register it? Thanx to all who answer.
Yeah that happens a lot. You're not the first renter of the car. Just put any plate number in the format of New York state plates, three letters, dash and 4 numbers. ex. STL4677 or GUV7054.

Uberman8263

Yeah that happens a lot. You're not the first renter of the car. Just put any plate number in the format of New York state plates, three letters, dash and 4 numbers. ex. STL4677 or GUV7054.
Plates are issued in alphabetical order. No NYS plates begins with the letter S.

tohunt4me

Tell them the old ez pass was destroyed when you had to change the windshield.

Tell them you need to register this new one or reissue the old one

Inshur New York