Extra passengers

shadow4478

if headed on a one hour trip
Ie. me and a friend, are we allowed to set destination and still pick up people?
This would leave me with 3 seats only or is that prohibited ?

shadow4478

Ok so brohibited seems to be right answer!
Are you allowed to train a new driver while driving or prohibited as well ?

sd1303

Technically, your friend could order Pool and be a rider... probably wouldn't make much money doing it that way, though. Especially if you get no matches.

ED Wallace

The pax is notified if you already have or are gonna pick a 2nd or 3rd poo. So do not pull any stunts my friend cause you'll find yourself de-activated pending an investigation. Never forget Uber is the BEST thing in your life right now - don't lose that. The variety of smells and bed bugs we introduces into our vehicles which we eventually transfer into our home is simply incredible.

Andy3131

The pax is notified if you already have or are gonna pick a 2nd or 3rd poo. So do not pull any stunts my friend cause you'll find yourself de-activated pending an investigation. Never forget Uber is the BEST thing in your life right now - don't lose that. The variety of smells and bed bugs we introduces into our vehicles which we eventually transfer into our home is simply incredible.
Could just be one of the Uber app issues, wouldn't be the first one.