Extra crazy fri sat...

MR5STAR

Clown cars
AUX requests
Close calls

Seen an extra high amount of these. Pull up girl gets in and immediately asks for aux... Shes going like 2 mins down the street...

Why do people with groups of 5 think they can ride X? Are you guys picking them up? Be honest.

Auto battle

I can only speak for myself but I have a small 4 door only 4 max can ride period. But as far as aux etc I don't have anything for them only a nice smooth ride lol

Nah. Never more than 4 to a ride. Had a bad experience my first week and learned the hard way also never a aux cord. I have Bluetooth for myself and that's all we need.

Remy Hendra

Yeap been asked for aux cable too and I told pax nope I use my bluetooth for streaming. Got a group of 5 trying to squeeze in and I said NOPE, locked the door and told them to get another uber. The 3 of them ended up getting into my car...cheapass.

Neubridge1

Weight capacity on prius 825lbs max,so 4 max.....I do have dollar store headphones for purchase. $3...lol

uuberr

Never more than 4 in any of the cities. Only time il maybe allow it is if its somewhere far out such as JiffyLube or Wolftrap concert venue area even that if the paxs look pretty chill and i know wont give me a hard time on the way.

CantThrowCantCatch

I'm done giving out the aux cord. Nothing good can come from it, my rating is good enough to were I can take a few 1-stars.

Got $12 in tips yesterday. Guy told his friend to tip me because i took them to McDonalds. He said "isn't the tip included in the fare?" Told him no and he gave me $5.

I Aint Jo Mama

Clown cars
AUX requests
Close calls

Seen an extra high amount of these. Pull up girl gets in and immediately asks for aux... Shes going like 2 mins down the street...

Why do people with groups of 5 think they can ride X? Are you guys picking them up? Be honest.
I sure as FK don't

kbrown

Clown cars
AUX requests
Close calls

There will always be stupid drivers. Stupid is as stupid does.

I don't give my aux cable. And if they are charging their phone and their music suddenly comes on, I don't play that game. I turn my music back on. My music is for me- it's my only sanity in this crazy game.

I only picked up a group of people like 5+ once- they were in a bad area and every uber kept cancelling. I felt bad, but at the same time, I will never do that again. I don't like that clown car feeling.

A clown car is any car packed with people that makes me clausterphobic. I want 2 or less in my car. When it's 3, I feel like my throat is closing on me.

Uuuuugh.

koffee