• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

Extra commission bonus

lrhopper

Posted before but if anyone is interested still in being an affiliate for fintech company Curve then do let me know. They are all your cards in one and you make a commission for each sign up.

Anon2014

Posted before but if anyone is interested still in being an affiliate for fintech company Curve then do let me know. They are all your cards in one and you make a commission for each sign up.
Not another pyramid scheme please.

Just because it's called uberpeople.net does not necessarily mean that it's full of mugs!

lrhopper

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey not quite sure why you think its a pyramid scheme but I will hopefully be able to clarify any confusion. Curve is a financial service product. If you like the product and refer someone you and that person get £5. The service is absolutely free to sign up so there is no investment from you needed.

If you are someone that has more than one debit or credit card then this product may be right for you. Check a review of the product here

Not another pyramid scheme please.

Just because it's called uberpeople.net does not necessarily mean that it's full of mugs!

lrhopper

If you go abroad or have a non UK bank card usually banks charge foreign transaction fees. If you add this card to Curve, then you don't get charged these fees, its free to spend your own money abroad :biggrin:

lrhopper

If you go abroad or have a non UK bank card usually banks charge foreign transaction fees. If you add this card to Curve, then you don't get charged these fees, its free to spend your own money abroad :biggrin:
The advantage is if you loose your wallet you have only lost a Curve card. All your other cards remain at home safe. You can block the Curve card from the app and order a new one which takes a week to arrive.

You also get 1% instant cashback at over 50 retailers like Tesco, Sainsburys, Amazon, M&S, Starbucks, TFL and more.