Extra 1.75 a trip?!

tootsie

IMG_4089.PNG
Really uber? Who can this quest possibly look appealing too.

Lelekm

So if you plan to drive anyway, you would not like to receive a $35 tip? OK, but could you all send that money you don't want or need to me, please?
I, for one, don't "plan to drive anyway." That's why it's a joke. Uber knows I don't give 20 rides on a weekend. I'd rather not drive my car into the ground for that extra $1.75/ride that still doesn't get the fare close to what it reasonably should be. If I had an economically sensible Uber X ride it might be a different story. But probably not. I wouldn't want to spend my weekend driving. I rarely spend more than 4 hours driving on any given day, and I generally just drive in the mornings.

UsedToBeAPartner

It costs you nothing to accept the offer. If you happen to met the requirements you get $35. If you don't meet the requirements you have not lost anything. I accept everything but I don't always get paid. I still drive the way I drive but sometimes unexpected things happen and I would hate to miss a bonus based entirely on my pre-conceived notions.

Lelekm

It costs you nothing to accept the offer. If you happen to met the requirements you get $35. If you don't meet the requirements you have not lost anything. I accept everything but I don't always get paid. I still drive the way I drive but sometimes unexpected things happen and I would hate to miss a bonus based entirely on my pre-conceived notions.
I thought the Uber offer was automatic. The Lyft offers have to be accepted. The Uber quest just shows up automatically on my driver app. But, yeah, you're right, I wouldn't turn down an extra $1.75/ride if it made sense for me to do the quest. I wouldn't turn my nose up at an extra $0.05!! Anything to raise the rates. I did actually do the 20 rides one weekend for $40. It did feel like a nice little bonus. And, in all honesty, 20 rides isn't that much. You can get an easy six rides in about two hours on a Friday afternoon/evening, get another four on Saturday morning pretty easy, get six more in two hours Saturday early evening, and wrap it up before noon on Sunday with several more rides. It doesn't take up the whole weekend or even close to get those 20 rides.

tootsie

So if you plan to drive anyway, you would not like to receive a $35 tip? OK, but could you all send that money you don't want or need to me, please?
I am one who does not plan to drive so to get such a insult as a way to motivate me is laughable. Lyft 15+ and hr for 1 or two 3 mile trips or that uber bs. Come on now.

mtcunningham

I received an email from Lyft for the week of 10/2 - 10/9. It says earn $225 guaranteed for just completing
20 Trips. The problem is it is hard to get 20 trips from Lyft. Probably another trick.

darkshy77

I received an email from Lyft for the week of 10/2 - 10/9. It says earn $225 guaranteed for just completing
20 Trips. The problem is it is hard to get 20 trips from Lyft. Probably another trick.
You are doing it at the wrong time of day in the wrong area am rush hour you can easily get at least five to seven do that 5 days a week...... When Uber surging customer jump to lift their starting to get trained

tootsie

It's not hard at all. Where are u driving at?

tootsie

Take this as a opportunity to put money in your pockets. Make some cards or order some cards with your Lyft code and tell them they get 5 bucks off each ride for the next 4 rides. Spread the word. Otherwise come into the city one weekend night.