Express ride pickups

William Fenton

My rule on these rides is there better be a body waiting at the pickup spot when I get there or the ride is cancelled.

There is a bigger problem with these rides. What do you do when you get a pickup on Broadway at 4pm? There is no place to stop and with all the one way streets going around the block means 10 mins and excess, unpaid, miles. There is also the cost of the ticket if you do stop and don't even think about doing a pickup at a bus stop.

Uber wants us to wait 2 mins for these cheap rides.

Uber needs to get real and either stop these rides or make pickup/ dropoff areas that the city agrees to so we can get the pax in safely and without risk of a ticket!

Ya, lots of the pickup spots are unsafe/illegal. If I get an Express pool in the suburbs, lots of times it wants me to pick up people at intersections where the light is green and cars are behind me.

Seth619navy

Since there's no longer any weekly ride incentive bonus, I've declined each and every pool request that's come my way. This has been my only benefit of not having a weekly ride bonus.

gary2323

I never accept pools either. I’ve gotten screwed a few times at the airport queue recently; getting a lot more pool pings and if you deny 3 in a row, you get booted offline and then to the back of the queue ???

Don't swim in pools

Just dont take pool. I take a few pools a year, and any that are Express I just cancel after waiting a while to teach them a lesson lol.
Post automatically merged:

I never accept pools either. I’ve gotten screwed a few times at the airport queue recently; getting a lot more pool pings and if you deny 3 in a row, you get booted offline and then to the back of the queue ???
Don't wait in the que. Park near a hotel close and just grab a ride from there. Lots of times it's to the airport and rematch out of there. Waiting in the que is for lux and black/suv. Otherwise enjoy 2 hour wait for a 4 dollar ride.

619jerry

What I do is very simple: I enjoy watching the countdown of the 15 seconds when i get a pool request. Don't even hit the decline button. And wait for the next request